Things that are right

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]If any other lad tried to get into Croker with a solid bit of perspex or whatever the fuck that sign is made out of, they’d be laughed out of it.

Surprised Puke is in his corner after what he said about Clare fans a few years ago.[/quote]

If Puke got upset about everything that was said about Clare fans he’d fall out with everyone, best ignore it if he wants to have any non-Clare friends.:smiley:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]wouldnt mind going back- only spent a day or 2 in KL but it was deadly

AirAsia fly from stanstead for pretty cheap - around 200

anyone ever flown with them?[/quote]

Flew with them his time. Thoroghly enjoyable experience. Decent size seats, nice looking hostesses. Food isn’t great. They let us check in for a flight that was leaving in half an hour when other airlines mightn’t have.
Only problem was we couldn’t check our luggage all the way through, had to collect it in KL and recheck it onto the next flight. Well worth the ridiculously cheap prices we paid.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Flew with them his time. Thoroghly enjoyable experience. Decent size seats, nice looking hostesses. Food isn’t great. They let us check in for a flight that was leaving in half an hour when other airlines mightn’t have.
Only problem was we couldn’t check our luggage all the way through, had to collect it in KL and recheck it onto the next flight. Well worth the ridiculously cheap prices we paid.[/quote]

& for a long haul flight from stansted would it be ok? do they have tv screens in the seats etc

just looking at the site- its possible to get to the gold coast via KL for about 250 which is very good- there is a sale on soon as well

[quote=“north county corncrake”]& for a long haul flight from stansted would it be ok? do they have tv screens in the seats etc

just looking at the site- its possible to get to the gold coast via KL for about 250 which is very good- there is a sale on soon as well[/quote]

No they don’t. They have a space for one and you can buy movies if you want. I didn’t. I had a good long read. Tianjin -KL was a six hour flight which was no bother at all. Everything extra has to be paid for(food/blanket/movie, etc) but they’re not cocks about it like Ryanair.
Flew back through a typhoon which was a bit scary but at least their planes don’t fall out of the sky in a storm a la Air France…

In a long awaited day I made a return to football today after a seven month layoff due to injury. It was only seven a side, I only played in goal, and I gave one of the worst goalkeeping displays ever seen but I’m back on a pitch. The knee still feels a bit weak, definitely not ready for contact or serious football but it’ll only get stronger.

Saturday morning fry up.

Going all in with a pair of 9s in online tournament when down to the last 4 after 5 an half hours and 2 others calling you with one a pair of aces and the other pair of kings and the flop comes with ace, 2 and king and then the last two cards come up as 9 9. So so fucking sweet. Result.

Must have been Paddy poker to give a beat like that out to the bullets.
Nice when you come out the right side of them though…:smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]That cunt having his John 3:7 sign robbed.

Right, very very right.[/quote]

Fuck you Blue.

THE THIEVES who stole Frank Hogan’s John 3:7 sign have seen the light.
The lily-livered lily white fans left the yellow and black sign in a public place for Kildare gardai to find and Mr Hogan has now been reunited with his famous placard.

It disappeared from its location in between the rail carriages when Mr Hogan was returning from the Kildare Tyrone football match recently. Mr Hogan quickly alerted Kildare gardai and his popularity with sports fans he has been attending rugby, soccer and GAA matches for over 20 years came in handy.

“I rang the garda station in Kildare and the guard I spoke to said ‘I know you, I’ve spoken to you in Croke Park’ and he said he was determined to get it back. They figured that somebody got rid of the board and then they found it,” said Mr Hogan.

:smiley: :smiley: :clap:

Fuck him and fuck his sign and fuck that useless shower of Kildare cunts who couldnt even do that right.

Back to the thread, Burdocks is right.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Fuck him and fuck his sign and fuck that useless shower of Kildare cunts who couldnt even do that right.

Back to the thread, Burdocks is right.[/quote]

Is this a chipper a thread? Nice one :smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]Fuck him and fuck his sign and fuck that useless shower of Kildare cunts who couldnt even do that right.

Back to the thread, Burdocks is right.[/quote]

:D:clap::D:clap::clap:

Hot Polish birds rollerblading around the Blonie Meadow in Krakow.

I’m gonna put this one in spoilers because I fully expect ridicule based on the subject at hand.

Pink, yes, PINK grapefruit juice. Preferably the Ocean Spray kind.
Yum…

Cunts setting themselves for a fall, right.

Krakow in general… Great city, really pleasant on the eye. Top food (If you sniff out the traditional stuff) and decent beer, all at a more than reasonable price!

Plenty of attractions and history to keep one occupied by day and no shortage of women and booze by night!

Even if it was the soccer six nations England would still come in 3rd.
Brutal.
Anyway, Soccer is a business not a sport.
No point in talking about it unless you want to talk business.
so it’s, Hi Tim I like your new suit and that merger is not going ahead and also Man City have serious depreciation on their balance sheet following those new signings.
When it comes to GAA business doesn’t get into it as it’s a sport.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Krakow in general… Great city, really pleasant on the eye. Top food (If you sniff out the traditional stuff) and decent beer, all at a more than reasonable price!

Plenty of attractions and history to keep one occupied by day and no shortage of women and booze by night![/quote]

It’s an outstanding place alright, the women of the city are simply off the scale. As for the food, I had some exceptional venison in The Piano Bar in the square on monday night. The beer is potent. :clap: A superb destination imho.

From my memories of Poland, the food is pretty rank. Very greasy but maybe I wasn’t going to the right places.

Women looked a lot older than they were. Some hotties though.

That Thisky beer is beautiful. :clap:

Was this a football away trip or something? :smiley: What part were you in? I thought the food was as good as I’d eaten in any part of Europe at a fraction of the price.