Things that are right

I have two.
download

2 Likes

Flattys in the midst of a serious midlife crisis. Bought a motorbike and moving to limerick

2 Likes

Don’t mind that lying cunt. He was locked and drove the tractor lawnmower to the local because the wife hid his car keys.

2 Likes

I ran her over good and proper. She won’t need to visit Mrs mouse for a while.

1 Like

Honda 50

England is a great country

1 Like

I came across a picture on Facebook of Flatty and the wife as he was getting ready to go off for a spin on the bike.

4 Likes

Getting the Lawns cut before the onset of heavy rain. Hopefully the mower is parked until Spring.

3 Likes

The beautiful Caro finding love with her true soulmate

Waaherfurd??

4 Likes

Dobbo on Morning Ireland.

1 Like

Getting a like from Fagan_ODowd.
They are premier league bitcoins of likes.
Id put them down as the number one like on the forum.
Triple word score type things.

3 Likes

I’ve given that a like.

9 Likes

sycophant

1 Like

Giddy

You’re coming across like Catriona Perry the time Donald Trump gave her a verbal slap on the ass.

@Fagan_ODowd really attracts them, some other cunt was crawling up his hole yesterday

1 Like

He’s one of the best

1 Like

The bellucci

My faith in humanity has taken a huge upward curve today.
Yesterday I went to get a drop of diesel for the car.
I never realised that I had dropped my wallet sitting back into the car with over 200 notes in it.
It was only last night when I went looking for it, I realised it was gone. At that stage the garage was shut. It was the thoughts of the hassle of cancelling bank cards and having to get a new license that was bugging me more than the money side.
I went down this morning to see if anyone had handed it in. The young lady behind the counter promptly took out the wallet, checked my license to make sure it was me and handed it back. To my surprise every penny was still in it.
Will be making a substantial donation to SVP ( cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ) in lieu.

16 Likes