Things that are right

Does he do your washing aswell?

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]McDonalds Coffee

And if the Celtic Tiger can take any praise its for the McCafe on Grafton Street.

Great Coffee, Great Muffins

And still great value.[/quote]

I used to get breakfast there quite a bit with my ex-missus when I worked in my old job, great food/drink in that McCafe, I’m unashamed to say.

Not a chance, I wouldn’t put my clothes in with anyone else’s.

Sledge, you mention your ex quite a bit. I think you still love her.

I wonder if he is living with him.

Dear Deirdre,

I love loving the single life, but I miss having a missus, particularly at this time of year.

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Dear Deirdre,

I love loving the single life, but I miss having a missus, particularly at this time of year.

:rolleyes:[/quote]

ah sledge, monday blues after a weekend of piss ya?

Very much so. Not climbing the walls as bad as last night but bad all the same.

Just remember its just the drink, just the drink…

Go in to your roomate there for an oul hug :rolleyes:

Just mainly the drink, just mainly the drink. Have 8 bottles of Carlsberg in the fridge, thinking of giving one or two a twist.

Sledge, break into her gaff and surprise her with a nice home-cooked meal. That should win her back.

Already tried. Didn’t work.

Don’t do it Sledge- keep your self respect or you’ll regret subjugating yourself to her will forever.
Go to bed, no drink for a few days, and you’ll be fighting fit for another craic at Mary from Mullingar by the weekend

WBY

McCafe is one of the best perving spots in Dublin on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Sit yourself on a high stool at the counter with a mug of tae and a doughnut and there’s endless hours of fun to be had.

Just sent EMI a text there Sledge, its for all of yez

I don’t drink tae, more of a coffee man myself.

The meatball Sub.

Strudel, as in the german type dessert you can get in Aldi for about two quid. Delicious, and impossible to fuck up. A winning combination.

Love them too, but saw a programme recently which revealed that a footlong meatball from subway has the same amount of salt as 18 bags of Walker’s salt and vinegar crisps.
Put me off them a small bit.

na steak and cheese sub with southwest sauce the only job…

[quote=“gola”]Love them too, but saw a programme recently which revealed that a footlong meatball from subway has the same amount of salt as 18 bags of Walker’s salt and vinegar crisps.
Put me off them a small bit.[/quote]

Are you serious? Jesus that’s bad. Where does all the salt be? I like them but I find them very messy. Prefer the Italian BMT with hot chilli sauce myself.