Things that are right

Yeah, I think it was Panorama. I haven’t ate that many bags of crisps since the ‘do’ after my communion in the hall of primary school.

And a few big bottles of TK red lemonade to wash it down gola:D

Little bottles of score coke all the way puke…

Ah yes the little stubby bottles of Score…around 20 pence a pop…Great job

Down to the shop with 50p, Bottle of score orange 25p, bag of meanies 10p and 15 cola bottles. Great days.

Oh the innocence of it all…Anyone remember touchdown bars for 10p, they were the job and sparkler ice pops…

touchdowns god those were the days and the sticky bars some of which you will still find in good sweet shops today such as
Black Jacks
Fruit Salad Bar
Roy of the Rovers Bars
Wham Bars
Dan Bars
Postman Pat sweets

The Milky Moo ice-pops were quality as well. Whopas were good and I was a big fan of Frosties (the sugar coated hard sweets).

Frosties are still going strong runty…

The new glass collector in the 51. Anna, from Poland. Sweet divine mother of Jesus.

I like her.

[quote=“Jugs”]The new glass collector in the 51. Anna, from Poland. Sweet divine mother of Jesus.

I like her.[/quote]

+1.

Sounds nice.

I was trying to chat up the Spanish waitress in toast last night, I think the fact that someone knew Spanish actually freaked her out more than it impressed her :smiley:

[quote=“Jugs”]The new glass collector in the 51. Anna, from Poland. Sweet divine mother of Jesus.

I like her.[/quote]

Did ye make a return??

We did. Let’s take this to the ‘Price of a Pint’ thread!

We went back on a “for one night only” basis and a jovial time was had. No decision has been made on further visits. We’ll probably mull it over during the holiday period.

Mileage claims.

Ch-ching!

Pork, Onion and Tomato…Fucking delicious

Half price Goodfellas pizzas. They’re only worth about 1.74 so it’s extremely right that they are currently on sale at this price.

Tell me more about this please Sledge.

Delicia range, usual price €3.48. Currently €1.74 in Super Valu on Aston Quay. The Botega range, which I’d be a bigger fan of, isn’t on special.

Never forget the time the Chicago Town Footy Feast was half price in Tesco, but I only had room in my freezer for 2. :rolleyes: