Things that are right

Ah thats appendage, he’s not allowed interact with the outside world and instead spends his time shredding documents with his teeth.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Employees of one of the “big four” finally realising that we shouldn’t be paying couriers to send stuff a hundred yards up the road in the IFSC. Common sense might just be prevailing these days, little by little

Right on brothers[/quote]

In my years as an office worker I could never believe the waste of money on getting couriers to bring things a few hundred yards or 10 minutes walk. I was in the Office of Public Works at St. Stephen’s Green as a temp once when I was asked to get a courier to bring a package to a building on the corner of the Green, about 80 yards away. That’s where our tax money was going, every week, for years. Unreal.

I forgot it was him. I hope i haven’t offended him. I’ve seen the way he regularly destroys Puke.

Appendage would hand it back to you broken runty, broken.

:eek:

Had the lunch in enzo’s today, super feed as always, all my years going there I have yet to get a bad feed…They don’t spare it either

What did you go for?

Quarter pounder with salad and chips washed down with a can of 7UP…

consistency in a world gone mad

Ah that’s gas. I hadn’t actually read this before posting on the club thread.

I’ve just discovered that if you click on the number of replies next to the thread title on the main board you can see how many posts everyone has on that thread.

Without looking have a guess at how many MBB has on The Lovely Ladies Thread.

Whats the total number of posts?

Ok, there’s 1,914 posts in total.
I’ll go with 870.

5pm on a Friday is right.

MBB - I’l go for 350…I’d say it was the lack of Lovely Ladies in his Laois upbringing that has directly led to the success of that thread on this forum.

[quote=“The Runt”]Ok, there’s 1,914 posts in total.
I’ll go with 870.[/quote]

Would you believe that he has actually more posts in the Rugby thread than he has in the lovely ladies

[quote=“tipptops*”]5pm on a Friday is right.

MBB - I’l go for 350…I’d say it was the lack of Lovely Ladies in his Laois upbringing that has directly led to the success of that thread on this forum.[/quote]

tis over 600

fook sake…I’d say the chap does some wankin’

At least he knows more about the Lovely Ladies. I told him what was what in the rugby thread the other day.

The Spooky Fish south park episode. Simply brilliant

E4’s way of handling website downtime

http://www.e4.com/holdingpage/holding.html

Talking to someone on the phone while having a shit. Kinda feels Kingly.
If its a friend, letting them know you’re mid dump while talking to them is quite funny. Just to hear the reaction over the phone, then laugh at it is one of lifes little joys.