Things that are right

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]Talking to someone on the phone while having a shit. Kinda feels Kingly.
If its a friend, letting them know you’re mid dump while talking to them is quite funny. Just to hear the reaction over the phone, then laugh at it is one of lifes little joys.[/quote]

Definitely wrong

The Footlong Meatball Marinara (with Hearthy Italian) there for a fiver.

Dont knock it til you try it.

Doormen ID badges from next week

New legislation which makes it compulsory for security guards and doormen to wear identity badges while working is to come into force at the beginning of next month.

The move comes as new figures show that there are now close to 25,000 individuals licensed to work as door supervisors and guards in the Republic.

Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Dermot Ahern today signed the Private Security (Identity Badge) Regulations 2009, which makes it mandatory for all licensed bouncers and security employees to wear one of two types of ID badges while on duty from September 1st.

Ha - can ask those cunts if they have ID now!!

Right job, it always made me uncomfortable when giving them abuse that they had seen my address on my drivers licence only moments earlier, now at least I’ll have some info on them.

Ahoy!!

You hardly ever got ID’d anyway farmer did you? My younger brother is 6’6’ or so and he’s hardly ever been stopped.

It makes it easier for people to make a complaint to management against them anyway. That’ll go a long way towards cutting out the shit they go on with.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Ahoy!!

You hardly ever got ID’d anyway farmer did you? My younger brother is 6’6’ or so and he’s hardly ever been stopped.[/quote]

Once in Ireland - McGowans of Phibsboro. Had no ID so didn’t get in.

ID the whole way in New York. Stepped out of the pub to take a call and was ID’d on the way back in.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Once in Ireland - McGowans of Phibsboro. Had no ID so didn’t get in.

ID the whole way in New York. Stepped out of the pub to take a call and was ID’d on the way back in.[/quote]

McGowans was the only place in Dublin I was consistently I.D.'d they have a fairly strict policy on it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Once in Ireland - McGowans of Phibsboro. Had no ID so didn’t get in.

ID the whole way in New York. Stepped out of the pub to take a call and was ID’d on the way back in.[/quote]

:rolleyes: Really? I’ve think I’ve been asked twice over there.

Bet you were wearing a tracksuit and runners?

See I was wearing a shirt, jeans and shoes.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Bet you were wearing a tracksuit and runners?

See I was wearing a shirt, jeans and shoes.[/quote]

Black shoes?

What?

What kind of leper do you take me for?

Brown runnery shoes.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]What?

What kind of leper do you take me for?

Brown runnery shoes.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Just checking

Get ta fook, your 4foot 6, tou get carded everywhere you try to get into. :rolleyes:

“carded” fook off back to High School you prick

i rarely got id’d in New York… odd place would… some of the girls u-21 would have any of our ids and get in no bother with them…

CLG’s posts are far too retarded to be genuine.

he made a big fuck up yesterday when referring to Jenny Kelly as fugly…No woman would refer to another woman like that…