Things that are right

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]Leinster hurling league? Is that still going?
The Ferns lad to the extreme right seems to be taking it hard mind.[/quote]

Could just be the placement of his hurley either though.

Its the lad dead centre at the back I’d be worrying about…

[quote=“myboyblue”]Picking up the trophy in front of the lads you’ve just beaten, sweet…

http://leinster.gaa.ie/photogallery/images/2009SMALL/Dunnamagain.jpg[/quote]

Thats Paddy Wickham of Davidstown, former wexford CC, presenting the trophy. He togged out only a few years ago for Davidstown in his wellies to play a match as they could only scrape a team.

Passing your driving test :barcasmile:

Ah lovely

:clap:

[quote=“Piles Hussain”]Leinster hurling league? Is that still going?
The Ferns lad to the extreme right seems to be taking it hard mind.[/quote]

That game was played two Weeks ago tomorrow in Enniscorthy,the Dunnamaggin lads stopped in Avril Lenihans in Inistioge on the way home,we were there too after being beaten by Dicksboro in the intermediate semi final and we were in sorrowful form,by contrast the Dunnamaggin lads were roarin for beer and stayed for 5 or 6 hours,out of sympathy for our plight they left the cup on the bus at first but brought it in when they all got hammered and filled it up,twas thier first Cup of any discription in 10 Years at adult level and they said they didnt care how meaningless the competition was they were delighted to win it.

Paddy used to travel on the team bus for EVERY Wexford away game in hurling and football, even after his stint as Chairman ended. They’d even book a room for him in the hotel if they were travelling up north the day before for a League game in Derry or somewhere. But Ger Doyle and Mag Doyle put a stop to it because of rocketing expenses. Gwan Paddy to fuck - he was sitting in front of me in Hyde Park over the summer for the qualifier game against Roscommon and had the longest hair ever coming out of his nose and proceeding down to his lower lip.

fucking roaster!

He’s 114 years old on Sunday-some man.
His club were one of the first to get the floodlights too-pity they wouldn’t make the pitch level.

Congrats Pikey.

Another thing that’s right - Cadbury Mini Rolls with a cup of tea.

[quote=“Pikeman”]He’s 114 years old on Sunday-some man.
His club were one of the first to get the floodlights too-pity they wouldn’t make the pitch level.[/quote]

Paddy is one of the legends of the game. The man behind the delay in Wexford Park being redeveloped while Boolabawn got floodlights on half the pitch! Still, he’s the last county chairman to preside over an All Ireland winning team so he knows the score. If he wants to walk his sheep on the main road then he’s entitled to.

Took you long enough

Huh?

[quote=“Mac”]Paddy is one of the legends of the game. The man behind the delay in Wexford Park being redeveloped while Boolabawn got floodlights on half the pitch! Still, he’s the last county chairman to preside over an All Ireland winning team so he knows the score. If he wants to walk his sheep on the main road then he’s entitled to.
[/quote]

:clap:

Paddy knows the score

:rolleyes:

Huh?

Great news…:pint:

Well done mucker :clap:

Green chillis for 13c in the Chinese food emporium at Jervis St Luas stop. I’m about to burn the mouth, stomach, and arse off myself :pint:

An extra hour in bed in the morning…

Do the clocks go back tonight? Fook that, I wasn’t going to go out tonight but that might force the hand

they do indeed…