Things that are right

:smiley:

DBP on the ball as usual:clap:

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Sitting in the Epicuran food hall eating fish and chips reading the Dubliner magazine. This is extremely right
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ah he’s some buachaill for one buachaill :pint::clap::D:barcasmile::popcorn::thumbsup::cool:

One of Jay-Z’s back-up singer’s, yes that’s right, his back-up singer Bridget Kelly.

I was flicking around a while ago and by accident stumbled upon her filling in for Alicia Keys (who was unable to attend) to duet with Jay-Z on Empire State of Mind at the EMA’s awards.

She’s very, very good.

http://defpenradio718.com/blog/jay-z-empire-state-of-mind-2009-mtv-emas-live-performance/

[quote=“Sledgehammer”][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2][FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Sitting in the Epicuran food hall eating fish and chips reading the Dubliner magazine. This is extremely right
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

That’s a great spot that food hall. I was a big fan of the mexican place there. The noodle place was nice as well.

:clap:

The kebab spot as well.

Why Women Aren’t Funny

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/01/hitchens200701

Will Ferrell’s character in Wedding Crashers…

Ah fuck it, just Will Ferrell, what a fucking legend!!!

[quote=“The Puke”]Will Ferrell’s character in Wedding Crashers…

Ah fuck it, just Will Ferrell, what a fucking legend!!![/quote]

Have you seen “You’re Welcome America”? Absolutely top notch. :clap:

:thumbsup:

A second monitor for work. Got it there about two weeks ago. The business so it is :smiley:

Nama :thumbsup: :pint:

If anyone deserves a second monitor its us

One of the greatest acts of the past 20 years, back together, at last, ah lovely.

Robbie joins Take That on stage
Last night Robbie Williams came one step closer to performing with Take That during a Children In Need concert in the Royal Albert Hall in London.
The Press Association reports that Williams joined band members Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald on stage during the concert - but insisted the real reunion was yet to come.
While the two acts performed separate sets during the concert they reunited on stage to sing The Beatles’ ‘Hey Jude’ with all the show’s acts during the grand finale.
Advertisement
The singalong included Sir Paul McCartney who led the concert’s finale, kicking off with renditions of ‘Back In The USSR’ and ‘Get Back’. Barlow and Williams even sang together with their arms around each other’s shoulders.
Take That had opened the concert with their song ‘Greatest Day’ and teased the crowd with the promise of reunion. Welcoming the 4,500-strong crowd, Barlow said: “What a perfect night for us to introduce an old friend.”
An emotional-looking Williams appeared on stage alongside his old bandmates, but only briefly.
Barlow and Williams have both hinted at a reunion of the band’s original line-up but the band left the stage to allow Williams to perform his solo singles ‘Bodies’ and ‘You Know Me alone’.
Speaking after his performance, Williams said he was welling up before joining Take That on stage and he wanted to “milk” the moment for a bit longer.
Asked why he did not perform with the band, Williams said: “Something’s planned.” He added: "I started tearing up just before I came on and the lads were singing and knowing it was just about to happen and knowing what the reactions were going to be like and then all my team were like ‘Please don’t cry’.
“And I think we should have milked it for a lot longer than we actually did. I think Gaz, in his wisdom went ‘Right, we should get off now, let the lad do his singing’. That was probably what was in his head because I was trying to get them back to do a bow and everything. That’s the first time in 15 years, we should have least stayed there for 10 minutes.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width=“425” height=“344]<param name=“movie” value=”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbdfv97d00
hl=en_US&fs=1&]<param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true]<param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always]<embed src=”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbdfv97d00
hl=en_US&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height="344]

$1.25 million Bugatti

After 11 months out after tearing the shit out of my knee I started an 11 a side game for the first time today.
Notable actions included
-the worst throw in ever,
-a howler of a pass which resulted in us going 2-0 down(Rocko didn’t cover himself in glory),
-a piledriver from two yards to make it 2-1
-An 85th minute winner from 20 yards with my left foot. In off the underside of the bar.
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

3-2 win

[quote=“Juhniallio”]After 11 months out after tearing the shit out of my knee I started an 11 a side game for the first time today.
Notable actions included
-the worst throw in ever,
-a howler of a pass which resulted in us going 2-0 down(Rocko didn’t cover himself in glory),
-a piledriver from two yards to make it 2-1
-An 85th minute winner from 20 yards with my left foot. In off the underside of the bar.
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

3-2 win[/quote]

:clap: Was it your left knee you tore?

Yep. Turns out I’m not the world’s greatest skier.

Bucket-handle tear of the meniscus. That’s where the cartilage rips in two and slides into the middle of the knee. Cunt of an injury.

Farmer was delighted when it happened. The cunt.

Finally moving into your own house