54 The Ra
55 Winning a leg of lamb in a raffle
56 Wrecking the house whilst steaming
57 Club Orange
58 Rubbing their hands together before tucking into their dinner
59 The Foot & Mouth
60 Aetin’ a big feed of spuds
61 TK Red Lemonade
62 Good short hair for boys and nice long hair for the wimen (it confuses them otherwise)
63 Flegs
64 Starting conversations with ‘guess who’s dead?’
65 Listening to the death notices on the radio
66 Durty fingernails
67 An extended family tree (e.g She was Pascal’s wife’s cousin’s mother)
68 Saying ‘That’s Parful’ on a regular basis
69 A nice glass of milk with your dinner (it’s parful good for ye)
70 Saying ‘turra’ instead of terrible
71 Saying the words ‘thon’ and ‘bai’. ‘See thon bai over thur’
72 Calling any wheeled transportation device a ‘yoke’.
73 Pronouncing ‘peugeot’ as ‘pew-jo’ (and filling it with red diesel)[/quote]

Seen these before, they’re obviously about nordie boggers. 3, 7, 26, 27, 70 and 71 are giveaways anyway…

Along with a list of quotes from Micheal O’Muircheartaigh this is the sort of shit complete retards have on their bebo pages. It’s like a star of david but for boring gobshites.

Throw some cayenne pepper in along with a packet of knorr quick soup spicy tomato to give it a kick, fooking superb.

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]Throw some cayenne pepper in along with a packet of knorr quick soup spicy tomato to give it a kick, fooking superb.[/quote]:clap:Bingo always have the auld cayenne at hand for soups & chillis . :clap:

I am not a big coffee drinker but every now and again I am partial to the odd cup.

As far as coffee out of a jar goes I must say that Nescafe is fairly nice and has really hit the spot this morning, as it does most mornings I must say.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am not a big coffee drinker but every now and again I am partial to the odd cup.

As far as coffee out of a jar goes I must say that Nescafe is fairly nice and has really hit the spot this morning, as it does most mornings I must say.[/quote]

:eek: Those Nescafe bastards must have kidnapped him.

Free the Nescafe 1 :guns::guns::guns:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am not a big coffee drinker but every now and again I am partial to the odd cup.

As far as coffee out of a jar goes I must say that Nescafe is fairly nice and has really hit the spot this morning, as it does most mornings I must say.[/quote]

We have a savage coffee machine here at work. One of the java republic ones, that grinds the beans and all. Since I’ve started drinking the coffee from that I can’t touch the instant stuff.

Farmer supports slave labour.

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCHDOG SUES NESTLE, ADM, CARGILL FOR USING FORCED CHILD LABOR

Companies Import Cocoa Beans from Africa Cultivated and Harvested by Children

CHARGES INCLUDE TRAFFICKING, TORTURE, BEATINGS, 14-HOUR DAYS

A leading human rights organization sued the Nestle, Archer Daniels Midland, and Cargill companies today in Federal District Court in Los Angeles for involvement in the trafficking, torture, and forced labor of children who cultivate and harvest cocoa beans which the companies import from Africa. The suit was brought under two federal statutes, the Torture Victims Protection Act and the Alien Tort Claims Act

The Washington, DC-based International Labor Rights Fund (ILRF), along with Alabama-based civil rights firm Wiggins, Childs, Quinn & Pantazis, LLC, filed suit on behalf of a class of Malian children who were trafficked from Mali into the Ivory Coast and forced to work twelve to fourteen hours a day with no pay, little food and sleep, and frequent beatings. The three children acting as class representative plaintiffs are proceeding anonymously, as John Does, because of feared retaliation by the farm owners where they worked.

“It is unconscionable that Nestle, ADM and Cargill have ignored repeated and well-documented warnings over the past several years that the farms they were using to grow cocoa employed child slave labor. They could have put a stop to it years ago, but chose to look the other way. We had to go to court as a last resort,” said ILRF attorney, Natacha Thys.

Global Exchange, a San Francisco-based human rights group, has also joined the Complaint and, along with the former child laborers, have also sued Nestle under California’s unfair business practice law for false or misleading statements. Global Exchange alleges that to date no effective steps have been taken by the companies to prevent the use of child labor on farms producing cocoa for companies like Nestle, and that these companies have nevertheless led their members and the public to believe otherwise.

Global Exchange will also sponsor demonstrations against Nestle in cities all over the U.S. timed with the opening of the film, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”

The complaint follows the July 1, 2005 deadline identified in a voluntary industry initiative, known as the Harkin-Engel Protocol, to eliminate the worst forms of child labor in the West African cocoa industry. A key part of the Protocol was an obligation to have in place an independent and credible system of farm monitoring, certification, and verification to ensure that child labor was not still taking place, and to also have effective programs on the ground to address and rehabilitate child laborers. The industry failed to establish such a system by the July 1, 2005 deadline, several years since reported stories of child labor in the West Africa cocoa sector began to appear and three years since the Protocol was announced

I was out in a client’s about a month back and was dying for a cup of tea so asked them if there was a kitchen. ‘We have a great kitchen downstairs’ they replied, ‘there’s a Starbucks coffee machine in there’. So I toddled off down wanting my cup of tea and couldn’t find a kettle or a hot tap anywhere. The coffee machine was the most complicated looking yoke I ever saw in my life.

I said I would give it a go and pressed a few randome buttons which resulted in coffee flying all over the place. I cleaned the place up as best I could and got to hell out of there.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Farmer supports slave labour.

HUMAN RIGHTS WATCHDOG SUES NESTLE, ADM, CARGILL FOR USING FORCED CHILD LABOR

Companies Import Cocoa Beans from Africa Cultivated and Harvested by Children

CHARGES INCLUDE TRAFFICKING, TORTURE, BEATINGS, 14-HOUR DAYS

A leading human rights organization sued the Nestle, Archer Daniels Midland, and Cargill companies today in Federal District Court in Los Angeles for involvement in the trafficking, torture, and forced labor of children who cultivate and harvest cocoa beans which the companies import from Africa. The suit was brought under two federal statutes, the Torture Victims Protection Act and the Alien Tort Claims Act

The Washington, DC-based International Labor Rights Fund (ILRF), along with Alabama-based civil rights firm Wiggins, Childs, Quinn & Pantazis, LLC, filed suit on behalf of a class of Malian children who were trafficked from Mali into the Ivory Coast and forced to work twelve to fourteen hours a day with no pay, little food and sleep, and frequent beatings. The three children acting as class representative plaintiffs are proceeding anonymously, as John Does, because of feared retaliation by the farm owners where they worked.

“It is unconscionable that Nestle, ADM and Cargill have ignored repeated and well-documented warnings over the past several years that the farms they were using to grow cocoa employed child slave labor. They could have put a stop to it years ago, but chose to look the other way. We had to go to court as a last resort,” said ILRF attorney, Natacha Thys.

Global Exchange, a San Francisco-based human rights group, has also joined the Complaint and, along with the former child laborers, have also sued Nestle under California’s unfair business practice law for false or misleading statements. Global Exchange alleges that to date no effective steps have been taken by the companies to prevent the use of child labor on farms producing cocoa for companies like Nestle, and that these companies have nevertheless led their members and the public to believe otherwise.

Global Exchange will also sponsor demonstrations against Nestle in cities all over the U.S. timed with the opening of the film, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”

The complaint follows the July 1, 2005 deadline identified in a voluntary industry initiative, known as the Harkin-Engel Protocol, to eliminate the worst forms of child labor in the West African cocoa industry. A key part of the Protocol was an obligation to have in place an independent and credible system of farm monitoring, certification, and verification to ensure that child labor was not still taking place, and to also have effective programs on the ground to address and rehabilitate child laborers. The industry failed to establish such a system by the July 1, 2005 deadline, several years since reported stories of child labor in the West Africa cocoa sector began to appear and three years since the Protocol was announced[/quote]

It tastes nice is all I said.

Jeeeeeeeeezzzz!!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was out in a client’s about a month back and was dying for a cup of tea so asked them if there was a kitchen. ‘We have a great kitchen downstairs’ they replied, ‘there’s a Starbucks coffee machine in there’. So I toddled off down wanting my cup of tea and couldn’t find a kettle or a hot tap anywhere. The coffee machine was the most complicated looking yoke I ever saw in my life.

I said I would give it a go and pressed a few randome buttons which resulted in coffee flying all over the place. I cleaned the place up as best I could and got to hell out of there.[/quote]

Ya, I just have plain, black coffee. I tried to make a capachino in the machine once and there was froth and steam going everywhere.

Kate Winslot’s rack in Titanic, magnificent :clap:

An open fire on a night like tonight.

It always amuses me that RT show Titanic during the day every Christmas. I wonder have they not watched it in years and completely forgot that she gets them out in the middle of it.

Long may RTEs tradition continue, her tits are the only good thing about that cunt of a film. Made a fatal mistake of going to the cinema to see it years ago. The seat was too small for me and my hole was broke in two by the time it finished.

Free xmas pints. had six of them in the “locals” tonight. thank you diageo.

DUP First Minister’s wife Iris Robinson quits politics :thumbsup:

Iris Robinson annouces that she will quit politics
The wife of Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson is quitting politics after admitting she is battling mental illness.

Iris Robinson, the Democratic Unionist MP for Strangford and a member of the Stormont Assembly, announced she is withdrawing from public life.

She told the Press Association on Monday that she had severe depression.

“The stress and strain of public life comes at a cost and my health has suffered,” she said.

Mrs Robinson’s decision to leave office followed talks with her husband over Christmas.

“As many people will be aware, I have recently tried to return to the full-time work of representing my constituents following my latest period of illness,” she said.

“Over the years, I have undergone a long series of operations and though I have never talked about it publicly, I have, against this background, also battled against serious bouts of depression,” she said.

"Only those who have faced similar challenges in life will know the ordeal faced by those who are profoundly depressed and the distress caused to those around them as they grapple with personality changing illness.

“One in four of the population struggle with mental illnesses at one level or another yet few talk about it openly. When I am better able to do so, I want to say more about this period of my life.”

Mrs Robinson, 60, a mother of three, has been an MP since 2001. Her husband has represented east Belfast since 1979.

She is the former chairperson of the health committee at the Northern Ireland Assembly and earlier this year provoked outrage within the gay community by claiming homosexuality was “an abomination” and that, with help, gay people could be “turned around”.

this website : http://dontevenreply.com/ :clap: