Things that are right

:guns::D:clap::p:pint:;):popcorn::thumbsup::):barcasmile:

:clap: Splendid.

:smiley:

Any joy with her Atticus?

And what happened next?

Any joy with her Atticus?[/quote]No joy farmer ,thats the first time i met her . we only chatted for a few minutes ,she was telling me about what she did for christmas .
I had to feign intrest while saying in my own mind " i`l be seeing your bare arse tomorrow" .
Just had a peep out the window there now ,no sign of her yet.

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]No joy farmer ,thats the first time i met her . we only chatted for a few minutes ,she was telling me about what she did for christmas .
I had to feign intrest while saying in my own mind " i`l be seeing your bare arse tomorrow" .
Just had a peep out the window there now ,no sign of her yet.[/quote]

Please keep us posted. Do you have a webcam?

[quote=“myboyblue”]Please keep us posted. Do you have a webcam?[/quote]No webcam , im not a pervert like …:wink:

Fair enough.

What MP is your camera phone? :cool:

[quote=“myboyblue”]Fair enough.

What MP is your camera phone? :cool:[/quote]10 or something , shur just pop round & have a look at her in the flesh ,i`l put up her showering schedule.:popcorn:

She must be gamey enough if she never puts a curtain on the bathroom. All kinds of freaks could be perving at her.

On an unrelated topic what’s your address Atticus?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]She must be gamey enough if she never puts a curtain on the bathroom. All kinds of freaks could be perving at her.

On an unrelated topic what’s your address Atticus?[/quote]Id say shes a mix between gamey & airhead , the bottom half of the window is frosted ,top half is regular glass ,im in the building next door 1 floor up with just a narrow alley seperating us .
If your ever in woodside pop in for a gander .:thumbsup:

Where abouts in woodside Atticus? the brother lived there for a few years.

:pint:[quote=“Rintintin”]Where abouts in woodside Atticus? the brother lived there for a few years.[/quote]just off roosesvelt ave in the 50`s . where did he drink ?

Sean og`s mainly Id say.

Edit: The cukoos nest aswell.

sean og was dead summer 08

full a students puking all round the place in the summer and koreans

[quote=“Rintintin”]Sean og`s mainly Id say.

Edit: The cukoos nest aswell.[/quote]

The Starting Gate was his favourite haunt @ 4am after a night in Manhattan, do they still defy the smoking ban in there?

he used to live on 43rd ave I think before he upped sticks to Jackson Heights.

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]No joy farmer ,thats the first time i met her . we only chatted for a few minutes ,she was telling me about what she did for christmas .
Just had a peep out the window there now ,no sign of her yet.[/quote]

[quote=“Atticus Finch”]Id say shes a mix between gamey & airhead , the bottom half of the window is frosted ,top half is regular glass ,im in the building next door 1 floor up with just a narrow alley seperating us .
If your ever in woodside pop in for a gander .:thumbsup:[/quote]

I love these kind of stories,if i was in your shoes Atticus id be moving my whole life over to that window for fear of missing out on any of the action:thumbsup:,this could go on for Months,she might catch you watching and throw you a wink orv a smile,get in there:thumbsup:

New York is a great spot in general,spent two Weeks there a few Years ago,many,many :pint: were had.

This is why I want to live in New York. Fabulous, just fabulous.

Any sign of a guy singing “Morning’s Here”?

[quote=“briantinnion”]This is why I want to live in New York. Fabulous, just fabulous.

Any sign of a guy singing “Morning’s Here”?[/quote]

Deadly!

I sing that some mornings. It has been known to drive non-morning people insane. One of which posts on here…

Try it if you have non-morning folk. Fucking hilarious and certainly right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yIPK1u9rU