Things that are right

When ze seagulls follow ze trawler it is because they expect sardines to be thrown into ze sea.

That is what the cunt said I think.

[quote=“Jugs”]Work colleagues in short tight black skirts with black tights slightly of the fish net classy but not slutty variety. Tremendous.

Also icebergers. It’s been the daily ice-cream of choice in this household since the magnum and then brunch fad passed.[/quote]

Jugs you are a man after my own heart there.
2 quality picks

Even though I’m fierce craic and some would describe me as a ‘howl’, I’m actually above competitions like IOTM but thanks for trying to ingratiate me into the gang.

Definitely a candidate now.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]When ze seagulls follow ze trawler it is because they expect sardines to be thrown into ze sea.

That is what the cunt said I think.[/quote]

Everything all right with you Farmer? It’s a worrying observation on the thread title. Yere’ a fucking long way from the sardine not to mind the sea.

Laser hair removal. If you want to turn your hairy beast into a sexy beast send her to one of these clinics. Personally i think this treatment should be mandatory for all women in this country.

Leather leggings on moths that are all the rage now. Add a generous portion of high heel = guaranteed stalker.

The undo button in Word, Excel etc.

Genius whoever thought of it.

harsh but fair

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0204/goodyj.html

“Jade was first told of her cervical cancer in the diary room of the Indian version of ‘Big Brother’ and flew home for emergency treatment.”

Is that true?

[quote=“Watch The Break”]“Jade was first told of her cervical cancer in the diary room of the Indian version of ‘Big Brother’ and flew home for emergency treatment.”

Is that true?[/quote]
yup

Cant stand the bitch but wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone but my worst enemy…

?

whats right about that?

Foley is an idiot of unimaginable proportions. He’s on here celebrating the fact another human is riddled with cancer. Its not that I agree or disagree he’s just a total hypocrite.

well i’ll never match the idiocy of you flano celebrating rape

big time- he must have things bad if he is so angry

I’ll condone or condemn what I want. I never condoned anything to do with rape by the way. You on the other hand think it’s “fair” that another human being has been struck with a horrifying disease.

what exactly is right about jade dying of cancer?

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=190&stc=1&d=1233773393

fuck off flano with your faux morality, you said in a thread a few minuites ago that jokes about anything were fair game