Things that are right

Eh downloading them for free not better than right? Not trying to burst any bubbles, i know some people love their DVD’s.

But free is more right than 12 yo yo’s

Never been a fan of the downloading for nothing lark.

Nice feeling picking up bargains and having an actual physical CD or DVD.

True dat

Lucy Verasamy’s pencil skirts.

Kopparberg Pear.

Spent half of Friday night slagging a mate for drinking a couple of them early on, but then on Saturday afternoon I was hungover and it was sunny so I decided I’d give it a go. Tremendous results. The perfect drink for a beer garden on a hot summers day. I’m not touching beer again until the clocks go back.

were ye not pissing through your arse after drinking that stuff i had a good few one day last year i wont be drinking them again

Rintintin getting a dart through his finger at at the weekend. Very right.

Bit of a squirty one late last night but then a nice solid couple of logs this morning so nothing untoward.

Tunnock’s Tea Cakes.

I’ve mentioned Tunnock’s Caramel Wafers before I think but Superquinn had none at the weekend so got myself some teacakes in their stead. A remarkable concoction.

:clap: :clap:, tremendous call Rocko.

I would place Caffreys Snowballs in the same bracket.

tea cakes are fucking wrong, next thing it’ll be fucking pink wafers

:clap:

They’re shite

Rocko often eats a Pink Cadbury’s Snack seeing as you mention ‘pink’.

Pink snacks are a noble snack as are their purple counterparts. However I have no grá for the yellow snack bars

I’d go pink then purple then yellow but pink are miles in front. 3 sticks too - smashing feed with a cup of tea.

The purple ones are the best. Superb with a cup of tea.

Yellow next.

Then pink.

that’d be the order i’d rank them aswell rocko. The 3 sticks is what makes it. As you said great with a cup of tea. Whats your opinion on Club Milks? Had one a few weeks ago, hadnt seen them in years. Lovely job

Agree with all this.

Farmer’s on the ball here, the purple ones straight out of the fridge with tea are the business. Pity they’re so small though.

Yellow ones are definately the worst. Theres only one way to solve this. Ppppppppppppppppoooooollllllllllllllll!!!