Things that are right

getting home from work, flicking on eurosport to see Daniella Hantuchova in a little red dress on Court Philippe Chatrier
ah lovely…

Al Gore kicking that uber PMRC cunt Tipper to the kerb. Attaboy Al.

Spotting a DeLorean in traffic today. 81 D reg, quality. Take her up to 88 baby.

When I lived in Phibsboro, my next door neighbour had a DeLorean. Noisy fuck of a yoke.

They are manky looking cars.

Callely getting the boot. Fooking coont.

It was in that environs that I spotted her. Looked in my mirror and there she was. A throwback to my childhood, ah how cool we thought they looked back then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Giving a 63yr old an E . I went down to my local today to watch the Belmont stakes & fell into conversation with an old fella who drinks in the same place , hes just after having a bout of colon cancer & a few other ailments . After a few pints he told me that he never tried drugs , but would like to give em a go before he tears up his ticket . Cut a long story short , i got a few Es (blue stars) & gave him one ,within the hour he was cutting the rug with some old doll & shouting across the bar to me “Fantastic” in his broad westh of Ireland accent … he was still dancing when i was leaving .
Anyway pj if your reading this i`l meet you in the station cafe tomorrow morning for a few come down pints … :slight_smile:

BUMP! Any sign of Greg Jacob in this? Ha ha the cunt rattled her in Limerick.

For fucks sake,he must be thicker than a Ghurkas foreskin to be caught out at this kind of shit.

The Irish Sunday Mirror has the story that a web trickster has hacked into Samantha Mumba’s Wiki page and claimed she is to marry actor, and former TFK Astro team midfielder, Ruaidhri Conroy. :lol:

Louis Theroux is to make a documentary on the knackers. I can’t wait for this.

fuck off you racist pig

500ml bottles of 5% Carlsberg from Poland, way nicer than the piss of the same name that’s served over here.

:clap:

Where did you get them do you mind me asking??

A polish lad at work brought a few home in his suitcase, I have never seen them on sale in off licences here so far.

Waking up on a Monday morning a small bit worse for wear and remembering you’ve no work to go to.

Looking forward to the WC Rintintin?

You cunt *

*albeit an unemployed one.

Indeed I am MBB. I’ve a few tommers to keep me going for a month or 2 but I might put them off for a few weeks. The big lump sum paid to me by my ex-employers will see me through a year or so anyway so not too worried about the unemployment yet.

How do you hope to control the wanking?