Things that are sad

Will you fuck off with your dog whisperer, the man needs a companion and there are hordes of them in cages round the country looking for a bit of TLC.
Wonder will he go high end or salvaged tho?

Indeed it is. I mistakenly quoted @The Big Cheese[/USER] instead of [USER=234]@HBV*

Thanks for pointing that out pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ACtMyq-Eo

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1126960, member: 234”]Will you fuck off with your dog whisperer, the man needs a companion and there are hordes of them in cages round the country looking for a bit of TLC.
Wonder will he go high end or salvaged tho?[/QUOTE]

I’d say the above was pretty much your mind set when it came to choosing a wife … How did you fare?

:mad:

Well spotted mate

Sorry for your loss @Fagan ODowd

This never fails to bring me to tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

Sorry for your loss Fagan.

I really need to get a dog for this house soon… I want a collie but I know twill be shot down unless I start breeding a few sheep. Might just do that.

Very sad Fagan.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1127078, member: 686”]Sorry for your loss Fagan.

I really need to get a dog for this house soon… I want a collie but I know twill be shot down unless I start breeding a few sheep. Might just do that.[/QUOTE]
Collies are fuckin class

:frowning:

Sorry to hear it Fagan. Throw on his favourite tunes and have a glass of whiskey.

Is it better to have a house dog or are ye of the opinion they should never be in the house? My opinion if they meet the criteria of toilet trained, clean and not too needy and boisterous then i could relent with a dog in the house.

Thanks for all the kind sentiments gentlemen. He was put down tonight. I had one last visit to say goodbye. The poor oul divil put on his game face and struggled out but then collapsed again and I knew I was doing the right thing not prolonging his misery.

In answer to the various questions.
I won’t get another dog. I’d never be lucky enough to get a dog as good as this one.
He was a salvage dog, though he had a pedigree. I took him off a family who couldn’t look after him any more when he was two.
He started out as an outdoor dog but I took him in during those bad winters four or five years ago and he never slept outside again.

They’re great companions fagan, I’d hate to see you missing out on that aspect now that he’s gone. I realise theres a bit of work with a new one be it pup or otherwise but don’t rule it out just yet. Mourn for a bit and go from there.

There’s nothing quite like a good dog. RIP.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1127146, member: 180”]They’re great companions fagan, I’d hate to see you missing out on that aspect now that he’s gone. I realise theres a bit of work with a new one be it pup or otherwise but don’t rule it out just yet. Mourn for a bit and go from there.

There’s nothing quite like a good dog. RIP.[/QUOTE]
Leave him go through the process, mate.

Woof!

Would you ever fuck off

RIP Fagan O’Dog

RIP @Fagan ODowd