Things that are sad

where can I donate bro?

Irish independent site has links

She has a Facebook page with a link to an ifundraise account. I heard her on Pat Kenny earlier and donated that way. Her name is Marina Jordan Kil - something.

I was playing my trumpet last night and the dog joined in howling along in time to the music.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean you were blowing it?

You don’t blow a trumpet pal.

Don’t you blow into it kid?

No you don’t. Common misconception.

Do you suck it then?

Yeah. You suck the trumpet.

No, you suck AT the trumpet

Seems to me this poster knew the score about McIlroy from the get go.

It’s obvious to anyone with a brain what went on here. He never wanted to represent Ireland at the Olympics. His commitment was always watery, if not one of outright disdain and disinterest.

He was browbeaten into reluctantly going. Didn’t have the courage to say “no” as it would have affected his sponsorship gigs, goodwill from simpletons who think he represents “us” etc.

Now Rory was in a bit of a pickle but along came Zika to give him the perfect out. He was out in France supporting the Windsor Park brigade and what sealed the deal was his mates from Methodist College, Dungannon, Larne and Ballymena getting in his ear telling him he couldn’t possibly represent Ireland.

Good riddance I say. God bless James McClean, a man of principle.

4 Likes

It sounds like the original poster is a good judge of character. Personally, I always like to judge a book by its cover and McIlroy looks like a bit of a a cunt to me. To quote Fr. Ted, he’s “a sham, and a fraud, and a… sham!”

McIlroy used a bullshit excuse that I doubt any other prospective Olympic athlete is even remotely considering. Zika virus, ffs! It’s all about the money (sponsorship, etc.) and he could at least have the decency to speak the truth.

Having to listen to other cunts spoofing about the cunt is the real thing that’s sad. I’ll sign out so.

1 Like

Buried my dad today. That’s all.
No more details. No discussion please.
Brimmer.

2 Likes

RIP

2 Likes

Sorry for your troubles there Brimmer

2 Likes

RIP

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss Brimmer.