Things that are sad

I never even used it, i have it fucked in the garage with the mountain bike and my nutribullet

7 Likes

I’d never have guessed that if I’m honest.

I’m into running now. It’s unreal

It’ll change your life in ways you never thought possible

That’s a no then. Carry on.

No @Mac, you are just sucking the life out of things as usual and I get borderline depressed when I slip I to your trap.
For the record Shane Lowry forced @bandage into removing childish abuse bando posted towards him. It was an internet swatting, a piece of internet perfection. Go read up about it sometime, you horrible horrible cunt.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bet agin you winning it in the next year or two, that’s for sure kid.

How do I get started pal? will I try a bit of pitch and Putt or something?

Was there any hurling in kilfenora when you wet growing up kid?
Good hurlers generally take to golf a bit easier than say the soccer crowd. Try a range first, ignore pitch and put its not worth a shit.

Ideal. The range and some pitch & putt to hone your short game.

And you’ve full proof that Lowry did this mate? Throw that up when you get the chance and I’ll toddle off on my merry way. Thanks in advance.

two conflicting answers there, I’ll take @HBV advice of course, a man I know I can trust

Kilfenora is football country

They love their traditional music in Clare, but they love their football too

Twaddle off you fucker.

1 Like

Aye, even more bluster. You’re some man for it all the same.

Learn to drive the ball first kid. 250 yards. That’s where respect is gained in corporate golf. Nobody wants to close a deal with some faggot who is tapping a 3 wood 175 down the fairway.

3 Likes

Stop @Mac
Just stop. You win ok?

:grin:

I read there’s a woman seeking to raise finance to have a stem cell transplant in the US. Seems sad that she could die for the sake of €109k.