Things That Are Wrong

I’ll tell you what’s wrong, people who go hard at it in work during the week and then relax at weekends. Do things the other way around, brothers. :smiley:

Fr. Larry. Nice motor actually, says its important he has a reliable car in case he is called out to give last rights and the thing doesnt start !!

Kev will like that. He hates jews.[/quote]

Hate them. Good stuff Flano

They ruined the world.:smiley:

Would you care to expand on that a little Kev?

An American man who was unfaithful to his wife has resorted to a humiliating act to win her back - wearing a sign saying “I cheated”.

Cheating husband William Taylor

Ashamed: Taylor wears the ‘cheat’ sign

William Taylor was desperate to make up with his spouse Karen after she found evidence of his affair on his mobile phone.

She caught him texting “intimate pictures” to another woman.

Mr Taylor, of Centreville, Virginia, said the only way she would forgive him was if he wore the sign at a busy junction.

So he stood ashamed on the street corner near Tysons Corner Mall with the large home-made sign draped around his neck.

It read: “I cheated. This is my punishment.”

Cheating husband William Taylor

Taylor stands next to the road

Unemployed Mr Taylor said his wife had wanted him to stand with it for a week.

But after a couple of hours he received a call to say his punishment was over.

He said he thought his wife was joking when she suggested the idea.

He explained: "It kind of came out in an argument. I said, ‘What do I have to do to show you that I love you to death?’

"She said, ‘How about you go and stand out on the street and tell everybody that you know what you are.’

"I thought she was kidding, but she was serious.

“I figured I got to do what I got to do to makes things right. So here I am.”

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2009/Aug/Week4/15370595.jpg

how fucking wrong is this ??

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]This may be right or wrong depending on what way you want to look at it.

A lad I used to work with (Macparty knows him as well) has decided to become a priest.

As a lad on his 30s at home said ‘Don’t knock it. I have more or less given up trying to get my hole at this stage. I might be able to swing a free Corsa out of it’.[/quote]

:eek:

Knowing him well is probably a bit too far. I met him a few times through a mutual acquaintance.

When we were talking about him at the Xmas party you said something like “it wouldnt surprise me if that lad went to become a priest” or something like that so hardly surprising I suppose?

Didn’t say you knew him well - said you knew him as well.

True enough - I’ll retract my earlier statement

mac is an odd sort- seems rather bland on here & a slight tard yet his 2 best mates offline are one lad who is becoming a priest(which although odd is pretty ballsy these days) & fooley who seems to have a lot of trust issues & can be quite spiteful

:smiley: :barcasmile:

Mac is an alright sort:thumbsup:

Doing insulation.
I’ve had a shower and I’m still itching from it.

That furniture add with Celia Holman Lee in it. Wrong.

Harry Hill higher in a list of stand-up comedians than Bill Hicks.

Hicks was over rated, but Hill is a cunt.

all us losers watchin the same programme on a saturday night

:rolleyes:

I’m watching some Supernatural, sauced last night, on the sauce after Croker tomorrow night. Tonight is down time.

Myslef and Arthur G are not getting on well these days.

I think we may take a break from each other for a while.