Things That Are Wrong

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1017950, member: 2272”]Apology accepted.

As an aside I have noticed debate on here is much more neutral and balanced mid week. As the week goes on a lot of anger and issues seem to bubble up and permeate posters posts. Maybe it is a coincidence but it deserves study i.e. Does the personality of the board change over the week and if so, why?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know anything about that but what I have noticed is that around breakfast time, lunch time and from 4.30pm to about 6pm there is hardly a fucker around… ateing and skiving off from work I’d say, fat lazy bastards

Some of the threads on the front page of the forum:

• Cricket
  • Horse Racing
  • Rugby
  • American Football

and to a lesser extent golf.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1019298, member: 24”]Some of the threads on the front page of the forum:

• Cricket
  • Horse Racing
  • Rugby
  • American Football

and to a lesser extent golf.[/QUOTE]

+1

someday soon we will have a front page consisting entirely of calling mac threads

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1019301, member: 80”]+1

someday soon we will have a front page consisting entirely of calling mac threads[/QUOTE]

If only

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1019298, member: 24”]Some of the threads on the front page of the forum:

• Cricket
  • Horse Racing
  • Rugby
  • American Football

and to a lesser extent golf.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should fucking post more on the threads you believe should be on the front page then

Communion passports.

These have been introduced into certain working class areas of Dublin.

You have to collect a certain amount of ‘stamps’ in order to be allowed to make the sacrament of Communion.

Stamps are obtained every time you go to Mass on a Saturday/Sunday.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1019317, member: 24”]Communion passports.

These have been introduced into certain working class areas of Dublin.

You have to collect a certain amount of ‘stamps’ in order to be allowed to make the sacrament of Communion.

Stamps are obtained every time you go to Mass on a Saturday/Sunday.[/QUOTE]

What’s wrong about that?

It’s like expecting to start to a county final without go training.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1019322, member: 1786”]What’s wrong about that?

It’s like expecting to start to a county final without go training.[/QUOTE]

It’s wrong that the Catholic Church would have to resort to such measures.

I don’t get you.

People should be going to Mass every weekend - and give a decent amount of money in the collection.

Don’t they know it is a sin if they don’t?

Whats wrong with you mate?

I don’t know - it’s Friday evening. I’m giddy.

The piped in music in Croke park at the end of games at the semis and final. The noise of the crowd is enough you cunts! :mad:

The 2014 All-Ireland senior football final.

Gaelic football hipsters will say it was intense, a game of chess, absorbing, intriguing. It wasn’t - it was complete dog shit from start to finish. Wrong, very wrong.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1020382, member: 1552”]The 2014 All-Ireland senior football final.

Gaelic football hipsters will say it was intense, a game of chess, absorbing, intriguing. It wasn’t - it was complete dog shit from start to finish. Wrong, very wrong.[/QUOTE]
It was intriguing. The standard of finoshing was extremely poor which was the bigger let down. If the same game had played out but 50% or more of the wides/dropped short shots had been converted it would be lauded as a game for the ages.

With all due respect Glas, if my aunt had bollocks etc. They didn’t put their chances over, huge amount of wides, practically no free flowing football, plenty of cynicism from both teams - it was just awful, especially after the semi finals were extremely enjoyable.

FFS :rolleyes:

I strongly disagree with this, glas.

Absolutely shite game Glas, a massive disappointment after two exciting semi finals.

Gobshite.