Things That Are Wrong

Yes yes, Nimby. And how are things in your fantasy world today?

Think it’s time for a clamping adjucator.
There was lads claiming this week that I was clamped when the lads were sitting above in Galway with smoke coming out of their ears with temper. I suppose it’s the default setting for some lads when they’ve been risen to a temper to claim that they’ve clamped the lad laughing and rising them.

Are you not gone yet?

Weird cunts like Nimby posting up videos of kids playing football on TFK - The Internet.

You were clamped, mate. Mugged off good and proper.

I’m officially calling it.

3 Likes

Nice officiating, Francis.

I wish to lodge an objection. Who’s heading up the appeals committee ?

Just like the NFL, @Fran will be hearing the appeal. It’s simply too important for him to recuse himself.

2 Likes

Well what would you think ? When I’m on here posting

@Fran is the chairman of the TFKAC so your goosed here, BB.

What’s this?

TFK Appeals Committee.

2 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

I know Fagan. Still it was an epic evening. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

1 Like

Chance would be a fine thing. Havent been to a night club since my eldest was born. Shes now nearly 14

Uber is about half the price of a taxi in America. Pricing model in Ireland (über car was a taxi) is pretty much same price as a taxi.

1 Like

Forever in our Shadow. :white_check_mark:

In off peak times. In peak times it can be a multiple of the cost of a taxi. It’s a demand algorithm that dictates price.
It’s illegal in Ireland to charge over the meter rate so they just give a 10% discount on the fare at all times.

1 Like

Illegal to charge over meter rate if a taxi. Other countries Uber cars are generally not taxis as it is not considered a taxi service. Yeah the surge pricing can get expensive but most of time it is much cheaper and you know if surge applies before you book it.