Things That Are Wrong

O Neils :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the simpletons uniform

what tyoe of wanker would go around the place wearing an NYPD GGA jacket?
fucking hell carryharry, i presume you’re talking the piss here
NYPD my hole

i never said sports jacket, i said sportscoat…

FUCK!

did we lose a war?

Oh brilliant that’s open again this year-must go in and get me jumper before they all sell out. Anyone up for a TFK 12 pubs?

THE mother of a teenager of Egyptian/Irish descent, who claims he was told to “go back where you
came from” during a GAA match, has spoken of her disappointment that the matter won’t be pursued
further.
Ann Marcus made a complaint to gardai and the GAA after her son Dion (14) claimed he was subjected
to racial abuse by an adult during a GAA football match in May.
The teenager has represented his country abroad in the Irish athletics team for the world
championships in South Korea in July.
The incident highlights the growing problem of racism in sport, which reared its ugly head again this
week when Crossmaglen Rangers player Aaron Cunningham claimed he was subjected to racial abuse
during the Ulster club final.
Mrs Marcus says she was notified by gardai this week that the DPP would not be pursuing the matter
any further. However, she said she had not heard from the GAA since the formal complaint was made
over six months ago.
Dion, who was only 13 when the incident occurred, is a promising underage footballer with Dr Croke’s in
Killarney. His father Refaat was born in Egypt.
The teen claims the racist comments were made by an adult from the opposing team at a GAA
underage match in Killarney.
Kerry County Board said its hands were tied while the garda investigation was ongoing.
Chairman Pat O’Sullivan said the board was not aware the investigation had concluded.

Deserved its own thread mate.

Yes indeed, incident #5125898745 I believe.

Asking someone to email something and being told “I don’t have a clue how to email”

It’s the knackers yard for that idiot.

TRIBUTES have been paid to a Dublin dad-of-three who dropped dead in front of his wife after energetically performing the popular ‘Gangnam-style’ dance.

Eamonn Kilbride (46) was celebrating with colleagues at their Christmas party in Blackburn, in England, when he suddenly suffered a heart attack last Saturday.

The Dubliner had performed the vigorous dance moves from the well-known Korean music video just moments before he collapsed with chest pains.

Tribute

His devastated wife Julie, who was at the party, paid an emotional tribute to her husband.

"I want people to know how he would help anybody, whether it was a life-long friend, or someone he had just met.

“He was a great family man and he worked so hard. Eamonn was always the life of the party and loved dancing,” she said.

Ms Kilbride, who was married to Eamonn for 23 years, was also celebrating her birthday when she saw her husband drop dead on Saturday night.

"We were having a fantastic time at the Christmas party and Eamonn had just finished dancing to Gangnam Style. He was entertaining everybody. He said he had a bit of a pain and just collapsed.

“I tried to revive him until the ambulance got there, but by the time he got to the hospital he was gone,” she said.

Eamonn’s funeral is due to take place in Burnley next Wednesday.

The dad-of-three, who worked as an IT manager, moved from Dublin to Burnley in 1985.

His children – Laurajade (22), Jack (21) and Conor (18) – are all studying in UK universities.

Conor described his father as a “fun-loving man”.

noconnor@herald.ie

A Dire Straits ‘best of’ album that doesn’t have Your Latest Trick on it. :rolleyes:

Having secured an agreement with the good lady that it would serve our family’s best interests for me to go out on Saturday evening to watch all the rugby and have some pints, I’ve come down with tonsilitis and feel as bad as I’ve ever done. I’m absolutely fucked and fucked off too.

Pile of shit.

The fact that a TFK member is aware of what tracks are on a Dire Straits best of album.

Having not gone out for 6 weeks until heading to Thomond Park last week on the piss with the lads, I had secured a similar agreement from my lady friend. The agreement was that I could go on an almighty bender this weekend with my good friend safely returning from Australia unraped and unmurdered after 3 years in that hellhole. I now have had shooting pains in my head all day, I’ve a runny nose and I feel absolutely terrible-unlikely to turn this around in 24 hours. I feel your pain mate.

FOAD you prick, Knopfler is a genius, the sax solo in Your Latest Trick is the one of the best in the business.

I am a big fan Fitzy but I didn’t purchase as I already have Brothers In Arms.

That is wrong! You poor cunt, i used to suffer from it something wicket till i gave up the smokes. Be strong pal.

Michael Buble

agreed whats the fcuking facination with him?