Things That Are Wrong

The real Santa in Kerry used to be Jackie HR

No the 11 year old did.

No an 11 year old wept. Jaysus.

Every sympathy with your illness but it’s rugby FFS. Ridiculous “sport” to be watching. Save your pass for a bumper soccer day.

I thought you were a rugby fan Rocko??

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 102321”]

No the 11 year old did.[/quote][quote=“Flano, post: 102322”]

No an 11 year old wept. Jaysus.[/quote]

:lol:

Brilliant.

[quote=“Phil Leotardo, post: 102324”]

I thought you were a rugby fan Rocko??[/quote]
Not any longer Phil. I excelled at the game so ended up playing it and then just got into a habit of watching it. But find it boring now and detest the overblown media hype about it and the oddly congratulatory attitude we have to an underachieving group of players. I hardly ever watch it anymore. When Brian O’Driscoll finally retires I’ll stop watching it altogether.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 102327”]
Not any longer Phil. I excelled at the game so ended up playing it and then just got into a habit of watching it. But find it boring now and detest the overblown media hype about it and the oddly congratulatory attitude we have to an underachieving group of players. I hardly ever watch it anymore. When Brian O’Driscoll finally retires I’ll stop watching it altogether.[/quote]

Thinly veiled, I stopped watching rugby football because Bandage hates it post by Rocko there.

…Rocko and Bandage constantly sucking each others dicks on various threads

Chavez, there’s absolutely no need whatsoever for that post and I’m sure Rocko will be along shortly to agree with me.

Good man Bandage, I figured you’d have a GSOH…warped, of course… like my own :clap: :clap: :pint:

Was the young lad Spanish?

Pins and needles in your legs after cutting off the circulation due to resting your elbows on your legs while sitting on the toilet for too long.

Sid, mate, are you ok?

Go have a good feed from a take away, have a couple of beers to go with and knock one out to babe station or It’s like. You’ll be back to normal soon enough.

Have you someone nearby to help you off the bowel pal?

20 dead in a primary school shooting in the states. At least 10 are children.

I heard a lot of good things about this place but was a big let down