Things That Are Wrong

Some sort has just walked by in work and shouted “wait for it” and turned on the lights on the Christmas jumper she’s wearing. Loud mouth idiot.

A whole loada wrongs right there mate.

If fluoride done that to the brunette, I’m never touching the fucking stuff again

Poster The Dunph’s avatar, the big fat ugly bollox.

It’s disgusting.

The Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation says graduate nurses should not have to work for 80 per cent of the usual wage.

Get used to it.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 102465”]
It’s disgusting.[/quote]
It should lead to a banning and a jailterm for the person for being that fucking ugly.

The phrase “like a boss”. Fuck off.

Who is it? Is it a pic of himself?

Unlikely, I presume it was a photoshop of some description, no one could be that fucking ugly.

You’ve never been to west Limerick then I take it.

Lads constantly bitching and moaning about “Thugby FM”. Fuck off, no one gives a shite.

Who or what is thugby fm?

[quote=“Mac, post: 102474”]

Who or what is thugby fm?[/quote]

AKA Live95fm

The award winning Limerick’s Live 95 fm. A great station with some excellent presenters like Joe Nash and Declan Copus

Is that the one Len dineen is on or is that Clare FM?

Len Dineen is on live95fm alright.

Yes, they alsom have Len Dineen. While Live 95 is a fine radio station it is nowhere near as good as clare FM which is the best regional radio station in country with the luminaries such as John Cooke, Peter O’Connell, Syl O’Connor, Kevin Mcguillacuddy and the wonderful Mike Gardiner and his Country Corner