Things That Are Wrong

Don’t think he is but I am open to correction. Saw her there recently waiting at a bus stop. She’s lovely, wholesome looking girl. Wife material. I’d say friends and family alike would be happy with your choice. In short, go for it pal

RTE’s main news headline being some no mark getting struck by lightening on a mountain and dying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0oPg1h8fQ

Eh no mark? I don’t think so. He used to do AA road watch for radio

Most of Morning Ireland seemed to be dedicated to him this morning. It disturbed me hugely, as I didn’t have the slightest notion who he was. Seemed to be the main story in every paper too.

The name rang a bell but I’ll put it this way you’d be laughed out of it if you posted him as a celeb spot prior to today.

It’d be a fucking super spot after today though to be fair.

Same as that, the name rang a bell, it wasn’t until they mentioned that he worked on AA roadwatch I twigged it.

Obviously its terrible that he died but main news headline is a stretch. Adi Roche was his best friend apparently, why any of us needed to know that I’m not really sure.

:lol:

FFS buy a kit without a sponsor ye tight shower of langers

Despite currently being without a sponsor, Cork will continue to carry the name of previous partners O2 for Sunday’s McGrath Cup opener away to Cork IT.
Cork’s three-year deal with the telecommunications firm ended on New Year’s Eve.
Though negotiations have been ongoing with potential new sponsors, nothing has been finalised as yet.
O2 will receive some free publicity on Sunday, however, as Cork will wear their existing jerseys.
This approach goes against the recent precedent of counties donning strips devoid of corporate branding. Prior to inking a deal with Vodafone in 2010, Dublin wore a sponsorless shirt in the O’Byrne Cup, while last year Fermanagh did likewise in the Dr McKenna Cup.

Corkies. Fuckin idiots :lol:

Kildare are doing the same FFS :lol:

Meanwhile Kildare chairman John McMahon is confident sponsorship will be in place for all Lilywhite county teams before the Allianz Leagues, and that Willie Sunderland will return as senior hurling manager.

The senior footballers will wear the old jersey containing the name of former sponsors Tegral for their Bórd na Móna O’Byrne Cup opener against Carlow IT on Sunday. The Athy-based roof and slates firm ended a 20-year partnership due to the rigours of the economic downturn.

McMahon is conscious that an opportunity to cash in on the lucrative Christmas market has been missed but is adamant the correct deal for the long term is achieved rather than a quick-fix solution.

The Naas man says that there has been plenty of interest in the Kildare brand and that negotiations have been continuing for some time.

“We’re working away at it and hopefully we’ll have something squared off in the next couple of weeks” said McMahon yesterday. “The negotiations are ongoing and we just need to mop it up now to the satisfaction of both parties. We want to get it right first time.”

[size=4]By Luke Byrne [/size]
[size=4]Friday Jan 4 2013[/size]

[size=4]BROWN Thomas has apologised to rising star Gabrielle Aplin after she claimed she was treated like she was “going to steal something” in the Dublin store.[/size]

[size=4]The apology came after the Irish Independent contacted the upmarket retailer about claims that the staff were rude to the talented 20-year-old musician and made her feel degraded.[/size]

[size=4]Last month Gabrielle knocked 2009 ‘X Factor’ runner-up Olly Murs off the number one spot in the UK charts.[/size]

[size=4]Aplin visited the shop on Wednesday. The English singer, who described Dublin as her “second home”, was here to visit family and her Irish boyfriend.[/size]

[size=4]She told the Irish Independent: “I was told by two girls to wait because they were busy and all they did was turn around and talk to their friends.”[/size]

[size=4]She claimed staff were rude and unhelpful.[/size]

[size=4]“I was in a section really showing interest and they were watching us as if we were going to steal something,” she said.[/size]

[size=4]She said the store was “very apologetic and resolved the problems”.[/size]

[size=4]A spokesperson for Brown Thomas confirmed that the marketing manager had been in touch with the singer and that the issue had been resolved.[/size]

[size=4]Her debut single with a record label, ‘Don’t Say You Love Me’, is due out in February.[/size]

[size=4]- Luke Byrne[/size]

http://cdn.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/01145/gabrielle-aplin_1145671a.jpg

In my experience Irish Retail staff are pig ignorant cunts. Brown Thomas is a cuntish shop full of cunts. The gear they sell is nice though.

:strokechin: :ph34r:

Wrong indeed. She’s sulking because they didn’t know she was a “celebrity” and ignored her - bless her cotton socks. Meawhile, they’re basically saying “look, please don’t embarrass us - we’re sorry because we would have fawned all over you had we known who you were but we unfortunately thought you were a scanger”.

You really don’t have any say in this since given all available evidence you are scared of shops.

And humans