Things That Are Wrong

Stop ganging up on me please, chaps.

See…it hurts doesn’t it. :frowning:

Bang on here mate. Sounds like a drama queen and thought she could play the diva and have mere plebs bowing to her. Runs off to the press then when it should have been a private matter between her and the shop. Fuck her.

Nah pal. It’s about time the arsehole staff in Brown Thomas got mentioned in the press.

I was in there purchasing Jo Malone products over the Christmas and found the service top notch despite them being very busy.

That’s because you’re a recognised celebrity.

The flag-worriers from Belfast planning to come down to Dublin in a week or two and demand that the Irish Government stop flying the tricolour over the Dail as per the requirements in Belfast.

‘Things that are wrong’ far outnumbering ‘things that are right’

Welcome to three years ago. That’s been put to bed.

Naomi Campbell has been injured in a violent attempted mugging as she travelled through an upmarket area of Paris.

Fuck off …Simpleton.

The annual Mick O’Dwyer media love in whenever he takes charge of yet another county.

Paschal Sheehy had a fawning interview with him there on the RTE sports bulletin ahead of his first match with Clare (remember he is doing this for the love of Clare football and not financial reward)

“Micko” - probably the only manager who always gets the credit ahead of his players when they win yet is immune to any blame or criticism whenever they’re beaten.

Nobody knows or cares who these people are. Fuck sake.

Was in the ‘Trafford Centre’ today which is basically a very large shopping centre in Manchester. As we were walking around my mate suggested we go into Hollister, i was fairly scepticpal on account of what forum member Fagan O’Dowd recounted but nevertheless my mate was quite insistent that it was worth going in for a browse. I trusted his word as he seemed to know what he was talking about. What i walked in on can only be described as hell. I got a pain in my head after about two minutes of fumbing my way around in the dark looking for an exit, but the thing is it was set up in such a way as you have to walk around the entire thing in a loop before you get out. It was fierce cramped \and crowded with kids everywhere and some awful generic indescribable boyband music playing in the background. It was like Father Ted in the largest lingerie section in Ireland as we tried to find our way out. Harrowing stuff.

Lived in Manc ten years now and have never yet darkened the door of the Trafford centre. Never plan to.

thought you were in Wexford today with your mates?

In a pub in Ennis during the week watching the Newcastle Everton game with a few lads. Game ends and channel is changed. Volume turned up for Mrs Brownes Boys for the 5 or so Muldoon simpletons (not our group) in the bar. I eventually got the clown barman to turn it down a bit.

Watching TV shows in a pub is very wrong but that shite is a new level.

And they wonder why pubs are dying. People used to go to pubs to get away from that shite.

On a related note, was there always a TV in Mulligan’s, Poolbeg Street?

[quote=“KIB man, post: 102636”]In a pub in Ennis during the week watching the Newcastle Everton game with a few lads. Game ends and channel is changed. Volume turned up for Mrs Brownes Boys for the 5 or so Muldoon simpletons (not our group) in the bar. I eventually got the clown barman to turn it down a bit.

Watching TV shows in a pub is very wrong but that shite is a new level.[/quote]
Which pub?

watching everton vs newcastle is a lot worse