Things That Are Wrong

Things that are wrong - Tony O’Donoghue. Full stop.

went to the brisbane international during the week

was disgusted to learn that the women prize money was more than the men

The Lumineers. Who are these bastards? Their music is shit.

No live Serie A action on ESPN. They are showing a load of fat guys throwing things at a board tonight instead of the Derby del Sole tonight. I am seething, I also have to watch Udinese - Inter on a stream now because of women’s tennis.

Its on Setanta Ireland

The scandalous comments being made against Luis Suraez by the ESPN commentators right now.

“That my friends is the work of a cheat”
“accidents seem to happen more often when he’s involved”

If it was Rooney or some other English cunt they would be laughing it off as “them the breaks”

The fact that the cunt needs to cheat to score against lowly Mansfield is wrong enough Runt.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 102665”]The scandalous comments being made against Luis Suraez by the ESPN commentators right now.

“That my friends is the work of a cheat”
“accidents seem to happen more often when he’s involved”

If it was Rooney or some other English cunt they would be laughing it off as “them the breaks”[/quote]

That’s cos they’re English and biased towards the English players. I’d say commentators in nearly every country are the same.

They were being very harsh on Suarez though in fairness. Although of he had any interest in PR that was the ideal time to hold his hand up and be the bigger man.

+1

A horrible bastard.

That’s exactly what he did

[quote=“The Runt, post: 102669”]

That’s exactly what he did[/quote]

Yeah that’s what I meant it was the ideal time. Sure teams would be level now only for that and winning the game will be great PR for his club.

Johnny Foreigner is lazy and unreliable.

That’s the shifty and dishonest South Americans for you. He probably has a streak of the savage in him.

The way Eric Bristow throws his darts these days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7O7jsbmuo

Legendary Irish prob forward Peter Clohessy on TV3’s Celebrity Family Fortunes with Alan Hughes against z list couple pippa o c and brian ormond and family (not including major cunt Cian)

Pippa’s alright.

Il Bomber Destro’s blinkered thoughts and opinions on association football matters when it comes to teams he supports

Putting a historic document up for sale guiding at only a few grand cos you are skint but not being up front about it and trying to do it on the sly but the media work out who it is and expose you.

Is he that hard up? I find it hard to believe. …

Dunno mate, but surely you’d need to be to flog something like that? I mean I’d have thought the normal thing to do in a situation like that would be to gift it to the National Library or Trinity College or something. When you see how Garret Fitzgerald’s investments worked out in his will last week, maybe he’s on his uppers? Anyway, been withdrawn from sale in a humiliating fiasco for him.