Things That Are Wrong

Where did i say that? You can’t just start making things up. Bad enough that you seem to do peruse gossip columns or pages online with some of the shit you put up.

I was awoken a half an hour ago by the unnatural heat in my room, sweating my bollocks off actually. My housemate inexplicably has put the heating on a timer to come on for three hours in the morning between 5-7 when there is nobody up, has it off then for two hours and on again between 10-11. FFS what is he playing at. There was no heating on in this house at all for the past few weeks when the weather was cold, and the first whiff of mildness in the air has him putting it on. I was walking around outside in a t-shirt yesterday! Needless to say i have removed all the new settings he put on it, here now cooling off with the window wide open.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, you’re some muldoon lad, loving this… :lol: :lol: :lol: :pint:

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 102637”]

And they wonder why pubs are dying. People used to go to pubs to get away from that shite.

On a related note, was there always a TV in Mulligan’s, Poolbeg Street?[/quote]

They put it in there about 3 or 4 years back, mainly for the rugby and champions league crowd I was told.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 102637”]

And they wonder why pubs are dying. People used to go to pubs to get away from that shite.

On a related note, was there always a TV in Mulligan’s, Poolbeg Street?[/quote]

No. They didn’t have a TV until they were invented.

Here Rocko, do you know the five lamps?

Some cunt in Japan paid $1.7m for a fish.
http://mobile.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20919306?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 102645”]

Here Rocko, do you know the five lamps?[/quote]

You’re living in Fingal now mate. This obsession with Dublin landmarks is misguided.

its administrative fingal isnt it

You’re living in Australia now mate. This obsession with Fingal landmarks is misguided.

Malahidians have a proud history of adventuring in Oz-Im just following in the great lord talbots footsteps

Well hang your knob off them

did fagan of feltrim sup with king james?

i think its more well go hang yizzer bollix off them

Bono’s eye condition is getting worse.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_3m_y7CUAA0jef.jpg

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 102650”]

Malahidians have a proud history of adventuring in Oz-Im just following in the great lord talbots footsteps[/quote]

He brought the mosquito to fingal. I trust you’ll be more discerning with the gifts upon your return.

Correct.

That eejit Tony O’Donoghue reading out the soccer results on Rte reported that Chelsea beat Southampton 5-1. Fine. Then he went on to say that Rafa hadn’t put a foot wrong since taking over. Were they not beaten by QPR in midweek?

+1

My thoughts exactly.