Things That Are Wrong

Mordaunt is an utter cunt of a man but anyone who buys his book is as bad. carryharry I have vague recollections of a story about him trying to flog his book at a meeting for people heavily in debt?

Nothing would surprise me with that clown, pal. What irks me most about the fucker is that after telling the whole world he acted the cunt & was a greedy cunt who borrowed too much. He still has a yard of stock for sale and its business as usual.

In general, the poor cunt who owes €200,000 is chased to death, while wanks stains like George can carry on unhindered and try to preach on how best to move on. :rolleyes:

Some attention-seeking cunt in a wheelchair making out that he has been discriminated against because a nightclub bouncer wouldn’t allow his drunk friends carry him down a stairs.

Whatever about him making out he was discriminated against, the thing that is really wrong is every cunt on the net sharing his fucking stupid story. :rolleyes:

These have not aged well

Batman and Joker promo stills (Keaton, Nicholson)

U r fuckin sick m8. I hope u nevr lose de use of ur legs

That new QSat ad that Niall Quinn is very woodenly fronting.
Motheroffuck it’s atrocious

Brendan Burgess

[quote=“Arseboxin, post: 746959, member: 423”]That new QSat ad that Niall Quinn is very woodenly fronting.
Motheroffuck it’s atrocious[/quote]
Can you see the sky? FOAD Niall.

tottis post about spitting the other day is starting to make some sense what with the claims about the Fr Rocks player that emerged over the weekend. Good to see Mulligan go for the aul reliable sectarian card then, classy stuff all round.

Mick Wallace in full meltdown mode on Morning Ireland trying to defend Ming. Wexford’s shame.

Darragh O’Se says that both counties are better than that having childish disagreements in public-I strongly disagree with him.

:smiley:

Mick Wallace is no longer from Wexford.

He’s more of Wexford than the likes of you :rolleyes:

People writing the entire email into the subject field :mad: :mad:

Did they finish off with eom?

http://lifehacker.com/5028808/how-eom-makes-your-email-more-efficient

it just makes sense.

I’m going to make my letter writing more efficient by writing the letter on the back of the envelope

Neil Delamere. Dreadful show on RTE at the moment.