Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“artfoley, post: 746635, member: 179”]http://www.acmilan.vn/img/articles/totti_spit.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsNyyMn8Tc
[/quote]

Nothing incident.

Oh yes, I had forgotten totti carried out this very act in the past. I guess that explains this posters defending and apparent applauding of it. I’m sure totti no doubt regrets his actions, we have all made foolish mistakes, albeit this one being particularly vile and disgusting.

What’s leitrim got to do with this?

According to il bumber, a Leitrim player was spat on today by I would presume, an Offaly player.

I never heard anything about that,throw up a link ffs totti

A quick internet search shows two Roma players have been involved in spitting incidents in Serie A matches over the past two years. Both were banned for three matches as a result.

I applaud the Italian football authorities for banning the players. It seems they are at one with the GAA over this.

Thats very odd, you would seem clued in on the goings on of Leitrim GAA, maybe Boxty knows more.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 746655, member: 183”]A quick internet search shows two Roma players have been involved in spitting incidents in Serie A matches over the past two years. Both were banned for three matches as a result.

I applaud the Italian football authorities for banning the players. It seems they are at one with the GAA over this.[/quote]
Thats sad to read. I agree with you over the Italian FA and echo your applause.

so nothing he got a 3 match ban

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 746657, member: 180”]Thats very odd, you would seem clued in on the goings on of Leitrim GAA, maybe Boxty knows more.

Thats sad to read. I agree with you over the Italian FA and echo your applause.[/quote]
I heard nothing about the game today only that we lost,boxty will be on later when he tackles the brandy he might know more

Some biffo spat a load of blood into mulligans face is what I’m hearing,that’s pretty fuckin disgusting even for a biffo

That sounds truly vile. I presume it was provoked in some way, but still, there is no excuse for it. Disgusting.

If someone done that on the street they’d get a couple a months in loughan house

This special fucker! :rolleyes:

http://www.easons.com/p-953607-back-in-the-driving-seat.aspx

Who is the dork, carryharry?

He’s a car dealer from Clonmel SS, who fancies himself as a philosopher.

He’s a hatchet faced cunt

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/car-dealer-to-pay-72k-over-unfair-dismissal-214246.html

Car dealer to pay €72k over unfair dismissal
Saturday, November 17, 2012
By Seán McCárthaigh
One of Tipperary’s best known car dealership, which is owned by a businessman who has campaigned against bullying, has been ordered to pay €72,000 to a former employee over its “wholly unacceptable” treatment of her during her pregnancy.
The Employment Appeals Tribunal heard evidence that Brian Mordaunt and Sons, based at Davis Rd, Clonmel, had asked the claimant to compromise her professional ethics over the treatment of Vat liabilities on repossessed vehicles.

The tribunal said it was reasonable that the claimant, Jennifer Beary of Kilsheelan, Co Tipperary, had left her job at the car dealership in light of the treatment she had received at the hands of her employer.

The company failed to appear at a public hearing of the unfair dismissal case held in Clonmel last month, despite being formally notified of the date.

The tribunal said Ms Beary was treated in a wholly unacceptable manner in relation to her pregnancy and statutory maternity entitlements. It was satisfied that the company had been unhappy about her pregnancy and her consequent unavailability for work

It heard Ms Beary’s workload was increased considerably during her pregnancy and she had been informed that the company would need to shorten her maternity entitlement or work from home during her maternity leave.

Ms Beary gave evidence that while she was in hospital in May 2010 due to a serious bleed, she was inundated with texts and emails from her employer. On being discharged, she was collected from hospital and brought directly to her workplace.

After returning to work following the stillbirth of her baby in July 2010, Ms Beary was subjected to unacceptable comments and treatment described as “indecent”.

Mordaunts also insisted she return to work within a fortnight after the baby’s death on the understanding that it would be on a part-time basis until she felt able to cope. However, a week later the company terminated such an arrangement and demanded she return on a full-time basis.

“In these actions by the company there appears to have been a total disregard for the claimant’s well-being,” said the tribunal.

It noted that mothers of stillborn babies delivered after the 24th week of pregnancy are entitled to 18 weeks’ maternity leave.

The tribunal was told that Ms Beary accidentally overheard a phone conversation in Jul 2010 which suggested the company had plans to replace her. A director, George Mordaunt, subsequently refused to discuss the issue with her.

Mr Mordaunt, is a motivational speaker and author of Shepherd’s Pie, which detailed the painful account of the company’s financial struggles during the recession, as well as how he stood up to bullying by bankers.

The Mordaunt group, a family-run car dealership, is celebrating 30 years in business this year, although it no longer holds any new car franchise.

The tribunal found Ms Beary was unfairly dismissed by Mordaunts based on her uncontested evidence.

Fair Play to that lady. What a cunt that fella was, great he has been exposed.

No Cheltenham preview by fenners is very wrong.

the people here, you know who you are, who caused this should be boycotted for the week of Cheltenham.

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 746728, member: 464”]No Cheltenham preview by fenners is very wrong.

the people here, you know who you are, who caused this should be boycotted for the week of Cheltenham.[/quote]
Did you not get the DM?

Revenue’s property tax website

https://lpt.revenue.ie/lpt-web/valuation-guide/index.htm