Things That Are Wrong

Fucking hell that is pathetic-I hope you told him that.

No point. The poor chap is fooked. He thought me a “cool trick” to go into the settings on my android phone and bring up a screen full of jelly beans that you can flick off. I really didn’t know how to respond to that so I decided to make a joke of it by saying I love flicking the bean. He didn’t get it.

:smiley:

I’d say she flicks her own.

Lads deriding the women’s rugby because it is a minority sport. Sure for fuck sake men’s rugby is a minority sport and they can’t put enough of the fucking stuff on the telly.

it’s derision is not because it’s a minority sport, it is because it is utterly shit, and played by a bunch of fat ugly heifers

How does that make it any different from male rugby?

exactly. this is the things that are wrong thread.

It’s wrong how overrated Giselle is. She looks pretty rank here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4851801/gisele-bundchen-on-holiday-with-baby-son-and-husband-tom.html

Weird jaw or chin or something.

Come to think of it both her and her husband way overrated.

Male rugby players have bigger breasts.

The use of ‘fuxake’ instead of ‘fuck sake’.

Being on the m50 for 3hrs and having to cancel work because of the weather.

Eh why didn’t you just drive off it?

Was there anything good on the radio?

Shit news followed by neil delamere. We turned it off.

It’s nearly the weekend though!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21894518

Banned! Why? Fucking stupid.

This should have been banned

Fuck off!

In the Kilkenny here for my usual breakfast treat. Cunt in front of me has just bought three bottles of Galway Hooker for his breakfast.

:guns:

[FONT=Verdana]Unbelieveable scenes today on the way to Vasteras Airport for the Ryanair flight to Stansted. After much discussion and research amongst Irish supporters it had been agreed that Ryanair puppet company Flugbussarna were not running a bus from Stockholm for the 1530 flight. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]The alternative was to get a train from Stockholm Central at 1125, arriving at Vasteras town at 1219, over 3 hours ahead of the flight. The train pulled off a few minutes late but all seemed fine. About 30 minutes into the journey the train entered a tunnel and suddenly ground to a halt, listing at an angle like a half-capsized ship. After an announcement in Swedish from the driver we learned that there had been a massive power cut in the area and that we might be stranded for some time. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]After about 35-40 minutes we eventually pulled off. However the train simply limped to the next local station where we were informed we might be stranded for some time. After another half an hour or so it became apparent that the train would not be pulling off again. The focus then turned to getting to Vasteras by other means. A group of about 20 of us entered into a discussion with a Swedish Railways representative and it seemed like we were getting somewhere and a bus might possibly be laid on. Then it became apparent that these discussions were getting nowhere and the Swedish Railways representative got her rucksack and scarpered, along with her colleague. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]So a taxi would be the only way to complete the approximately 40 mile journey. All the while the rest of the passengers waited for a bus to take them to some mysterious place (the final destination of the train was due to be Gothenburg). Perhaps we missed a trick here but the directions from the SJ representative were unclear to say the least.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Taxis were in short supply and time was pushing on towards 2pm. The group number of 21 made things awkward from a mathematical point of view as it meant we’d need five taxis with some in threes and fours instead of four taxis of five if we’d had 20. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Eventually and after much panic everybody got a taxi. I drew the short straw in a taxi of 3. However the fare agreed of 1300 krona (154 euro) was reasonable in comparison to some of the other drivers, some of whom wanted to charge by the meter. Another taxi of four were charged 2400 krona. The driver apparently demanded each Irish supporter’s passport before driving. Then when they got to Vasteras Airport he demanded more money on top of the fare he had agreed and would not give back the passports. A standoff ensued and only the intervention of other Irish supporters including such as myself ensured a return of my brother and others’ passports, which the driver appeared set to drive off with. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]The flight was actually delayed to around 4:20, whereupon due to stress, stupidity, tiredness and planes (and airports) turning me into a gibbering wreck (at least inwardly), I made the cardinal error of leaving my phone on the flight when it reached Stansted. Lovely. We eventually reached Dublin coming up to 11, nearly two hours late.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]To top it all off, I heard from another Irish supporter that there had indeed been a bus from Stockholm to meet the flight at Vasteras. That and developing a poxy sore throat during the whole thing. In the words of the Saw Doctors, what a day.[/FONT]

Top quality humour there, ape. Because it wasn’t moving and I’m loathe to monster truck over a few thousand parked cars.