Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Gman, post: 752033, member: 112”]tards dont know how to enjoy a grand prix at all.

But I wont try convince you, the TFK bandwagon has spoken and Formula 1 joins rugby, golf, NY Jets, and the other known hated things on this forum. I can live with that.[/quote]

:eek:

Maybe we just went to a shite one so and the rest are drastically different. That settles it, spa francachomps here I come.

No I went to one in Budapest and it was shite-the drinking around it for the weekend was great fun though.

Lads putting tips for horses in the Anyone getting pissed thread.

No, I was at the Melbourne one in 2006 and it was also shit. The cars do go very fast though and the pit girls are smashing

[quote=“Bandage, post: 751967, member: 9”]Formula One.

See the controversy today because one lad passed out his team-mate and they’re all up in arms.

It’s meant to be a race. FFS.

Ridiculous non-sport followed closely by weirdos.[/quote]
Totally missing the point and cause of the controversy here Bandage. I won’t bore you with the intriguing tactics that are used in the sport but you have spectacularly missed the point here

The paddy power text commentary… Cunting bastards had my horse first over the line. I go to check that the winnings were put in a while later and it turns out the fucker came 3rd :mad:

‘Sound as a bell’ - what does this even mean??

These cuntish articles annoy me intensely.

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/limericks-favourite-son-boosts-his-firms-profits-to-570000-29156915.html

Wogan’s company has cash of €570k, which as any idiot knows does not equal the profit for the year or retained earnings.

There must be people employed by the Indo to do CRO searches on a daily basis. Idiots.

Wearing odd shoes to work :frowning:

[quote=“Appendage, post: 752751, member: 11”]These cuntish articles annoy me intensely.

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/limericks-favourite-son-boosts-his-firms-profits-to-570000-29156915.html

Wogan’s company has cash of €570k, which as any idiot knows does not equal the profit for the year or retained earnings.

There must be people employed by the Indo to do CRO searches on a daily basis. Idiots.[/quote]

Thats why I avoid the indo mate.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 752751, member: 11”]These cuntish articles annoy me intensely.

There must be people employed by the Indo to do CRO searches on a daily basis. Idiots.[/quote]

So according to the article he actually made a profit of about €25k last year. Tremendous bit of businessing

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579007_4893691059763_1114322955_n.jpg

“I got these two cheeeeeeeeseburgers man”

Staright out of compton… The unhappy meal!

He got ripped off there

Lambs rotting in snow covered fields as opposed to presenting themselves on my plate! :mad:

Do you like when a lamb presents itself to you?
Do you dive straight in?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 752840, member: 181”]Do you like when a lamb presents itself to you?
Do you dive straight in?[/quote]

Yes.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]The annual list of RTE’s top earners is out and The Late Late Show host was the Montrose money man in 2011.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]The top 20 earners for 2011 have been published, along with what their contracts are worth for 2012, with big reductions all round.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]Top of the heap is Ryan Tubridy and as he hosts the biggest show on the TV station, plus a daily radio gig, we expected him to to lead the way. In 2011 he earned €732,000, up 12 per cent on his 2010 wedge. But in line with others, his new deal is way down, with €495k heading his way in 2012, a drop of 31 per cent.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]Second on the list is Pat Kenny, who pocketed €630,000 while Mariane Finucane scooped €492,000 in 2011. She will be down to €295,000 from last year for her two shows a week.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]Liveline’s Joe Duffy earned €378,000 in 2011, and €300,000 in 2012. Miriam O’Callaghan received €307,000 in 2011 while Saturday Night Show host Brendan O’Connor was paid €228,500 in 2011.[/SIZE][/FONT]