Things That Are Wrong

Ah in fairness it’s rarely they bother me at the weekend. I don’t mind it usually.

That Bressie chap getting air time. Very wrong.

That ginger cunt murdering teardrop was worse

Katherine Thomas is giving him plenty of airtime too apparently

Hmmmm…

400+ stations and not a fuckin thing of any good on:mad:

Unreal… Getting rid of Sky soon.

Downloaded Silver Linings Playbook earlier, might kick it off now.

Eh? Fair city is on Rte 1

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 754102, member: 686”]Unreal… Getting rid of Sky soon.

Downloaded Silver Linings Playbook earlier, might kick it off now.[/quote]
Yeah its a load of bollox nearly 70 yo yo for a load a shit

You know what really annoys me? People driving at 80kmph on a 100 road, but continuing to drive at 80 when they come to a 60 zone

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 754102, member: 686”]Unreal… Getting rid of Sky soon.

Downloaded Silver Linings Playbook earlier, might kick it off now.[/quote]

It’s a chick flick… But an acceptable alternative chick flick. 7/10.

Her insistence that I download it makes sense now…

An auld lassie I suppose was it runt

Former Laois footballer Joe Higgins is her current chap I’ve heard.

Hmmmmm

Ye are both wrong…She’s riding her fellow Carlovian, Sean O Brien, the Leinster and Oireland rogbee football player.

The amount of media airtime given to these teachers unions conferences. Every single fucking year.

Some lad on the news there moaning that he is struggling to pay his mortgage. The whole country is in the same boat you cunt. You’ve a job for life, unless you the drop the hand on any of your students you are guaranteed a decent wage and four or five months holidays until the day you retire. A nice pension awaits after that.

I thought you had fucked off and were not going to darken our door again? If you persist in posting here, can you please observe the standards required, your spelling and grammar are appalling. Now fuck off.

the central coast marinaders

have they ever won a game without cheating?

I’d tell you to suck my cock but I fear that you might try to track me down to take up the offer you filthy fairy faggot cunt.

My spelling and grammar are fine btw.