Things That Are Wrong

Goat?

I doubt if you would get a toasted goat sandwich in South Dublin

No the spawell believe it or not.

Ryanair looking for 50euro to check on a bag.

Michael O’leary is a commercial genius.

I’ll be in shorts and tshirts for the wedding in Opole :cool:

Opole? Head into Wroclaw if you are in that neck of the woods.

Mate is getting married in Opole… Bride is from there. Flying into Wroclaw alright, what would you recommend? We are making a week out of it and heading to Krakow for a few days as my lovely lady has never been.

The whole centre of Wroclaw is quite nice. lots of rivers and bridges and islands. If you are feeling romantic take her to the Japanese garden. If you have been to Krakow before you will know the lie of the land, if not I will send you on a few pointers.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but cunts who use that expression “Hon” (as in “Hon Tipp” or “Hon Munster”) should really have their faces smashed in with a baseball bat.

I’m loathe to call it a word because it’s not a fucking word. Worse again, a fucking new variation of it has recently appeared on the scene - “H’on”. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Christ almighty, but do these loathsome cunts ever think about what they’re doing at all?

I fear that with the Championship approaching, and the increase in popularity of this poisonous practise, it is only a matter of time before we hear cunts actually saying it out loud. My hitherto remarkable restraint shall be severely tested, I fear.

Advertisement is despicable. People who work in this caper/industry are slimy rats.

[quote=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 753857, member: 1168”]

I fear that with the Championship approaching, and the increase in popularity of this poisonous practise, it is only a matter of time before we hear cunts actually saying it out loud. My hitherto remarkable restraint shall be severely tested, I fear.[/quote]

I would imagine the written version came from the spoken version, not the other way around

Really? I’ve regularly heard, and used, the expression “Come on” / “C’mon”, but I’d never seen this “Hon” expression until it starting creeping into Facebook vocabulary a couple of years ago, and I’m certainly not familiar with any spoken version of it.

Any thoughts on ‘hup’?

Similar thoughts to “Hon” - again, it’s a nonsensical expression.

Legendary Clarehurlers poster Honda mines who later became HUD was so named because that was how theY cheered on the Silvermines. So I would say this is not a new practice.

Cunts TEXTING you with a work query at 9am (new time) on an Easter Sunday morning.

if your getting paid for being on call then you can have no complaints. if your not then your work phone should be turned the fuck off. If they have your personal number then you need to sort that shit out.

In essence I’m always on call as I’m the only IT staff.
My work phone is the same as my personal phone.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 753940, member: 181”]In essence I’m always on call as I’m the only IT staff.
My work phone is the same as my personal phone.[/quote]

As KP said sort that shit out, get separate numbers and turn your work phone off. Made that mistake before, never again.