Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Bandage, post: 757883, member: 9”]Yes.

Any grown adult, or even a child for that matter, showing the merest interest in fantasy programmes and the usual rubbish within them about mythical kingdoms and creatures deserves to have the absolute shit kicked out of them. Men getting giddy about such shows is the very definition of wrong.

Home and Away, meanwhile, is the best programme on television.[/quote]

Tough call here. I would consider the x files to be my favourite programme of all time while the likes of inception and terminator 2 would be great films, if by strict definition fantasy (notwithstanding the machines will someday overrun us) but an interest in fantasy with gobshites in ridiculous fancy dress, wizards and hobbits and the like is fucking bent.

You take that back :mad:

Seriously dude? Get with the programme.

:clap:

It is no wonder The Dunph, thedancingbaby and Shannonsider no longer post around here due to lads discussing dungeons and dragonsesque shows like GoT.

Get a life ye weirdo’s

It’s fucking ridiculous, is what it is.

How are they in fancy dress you retard? That’s what hobbits and wizards wear :rolleyes:

In fairness if anyone was going to watch a programme about hobgoblins and the like, it would be the superstitious rural folk who throng this place.

Any grown adult, or even a child for that matter, showing the merest interest in fantasy programmes and the usual rubbish within them about mythical kingdoms and creatures deserves to have the absolute shit kicked out of them. Men getting giddy about such shows is the very definition of wrong.

This post has torn me in two. I strongly disagree with the first bit, but couldn’t agree more with the second.

You do know that Summer Bay is also a mythical place?

Bandage has split his fan base down the middle here. Rookie shit.

No.

Apologies if I have broken the fourth wall for you

What the fuck are you on about you you fantasy reading child grooming bastard.

Dwarfs

[ATTACH=full]632[/ATTACH]

And wizards

[ATTACH=full]633[/ATTACH]

In regular attire

You must choose one or the other, braz.

I feel over the last few months I have lost my connection with Bandage. That is wrong as I always felt we had a bond.

If April and Indi would just get them out with the kind of regularity with which we see titties on Game of Thrones, there would be no contest.

[quote=“maroonandwhite, post: 757960, member: 1406”]What the fuck are you on about you you fantasy reading child grooming bastard.

Dwarfs

[ATTACH=full]632[/ATTACH]

And wizards

[ATTACH=full]633[/ATTACH]

In regular attire[/quote]

Of course they are, they are earthlings! That’s not how folk dress in Winterfell or middle-earth.

Do you also have a problem with Star Trek? Star Wars? South Park? Mad Max or anything fiction?

It ain’t mythical.
I’ve been there. They might call it by a different name in the show, but the place definitely exists.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 757998, member: 168”]Of course they are, they are earthlings! That’s not how folk dress in Winterfell or middle-earth.

Do you also have a problem with Star Trek? Star Wars? South Park? Mad Max or anything fiction?[/quote]

Absolutely not. Read my above post I’m a big sci fi fan. But realistic ones where aliens or supercomputers destroy humanity. Not ridiculousness where peace loving colorful people live in the woods.