Things That Are Wrong

What would be your opinion be on ewoks?

:smiley: ffs

You’re a gas man Maroon.

I’m a fan of all of the above… I haven’t read the books (fantasy)in years but my love for it now obviously stems from my formative years.

Have you read Lord of the Rings, mate? It’s a fantastic read for all ages.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 758025, member: 168”]:smiley: ffs

You’re a gas man Maroon.

I’m a fan of all of the above… I haven’t read the books (fantasy)in years but my love for it now obviously stems from my formative years.

Have you read Lord of the Rings, mate? It’s a fantastic read for all ages.[/quote]

Here - get your Lord of the Rings and shove it up your oversized hole.

Ah here. I didn’t put you down as one of these fucking simpletons.

Isn’t Bandage a WWE fan?

Typical rural antics here , getting all fiesty after a few listens of Richie Kavanagh…

I call them frying pans you Celtic tiger nonce

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 758025, member: 168”]:smiley: ffs

You’re a gas man Maroon.

Have you read Lord of the Rings, mate? It’s a fantastic read for all ages.[/quote]

No never, I hated the films. More of a non fiction fan but ill try them at some stage.

Say it aint so mate, say it aint so.

Ever been to electric picnic?

Are you a Laois hurling fan?

Are you a child molestor?

No. I was being sarcastic there though. Plenty of tree dwelling hobbits in south Galway.

So Home & Away lost the vote then and is consigned to “The Things that are wrong” thread forever.

Case closed

Brilliant.

True Galway man, missing the point.

Cracking post from Bandage has the weirdos scrambling to proclaim their love for all things middle Earth. It will be interesting to see if Runt can continue to support RTT after his naive comments.

Poor Rocko Junior. Will grow up bereft of an imagination but I suppose will know who Alf Stewart is. Streuth

Derrybrien is full of hobbits mate. Forum member Titch’s mother hails from the shire of Ballinakill.

Huh?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 758072, member: 348”]Brilliant.

True Galway man, missing the point.[/quote]

I have no idea what ewoks are mate, but if Wexford get in a scrap no doubt they’ll be asking them to come here and help.