Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 767550, member: 180”]Spot on farmer, including Brian O’Driscoll.

What I find worse is cunts like anto who spend money on said same jerseys, Adidas must crack their holes laughing at that one.[/quote]
I thought you were one of the forums pre-eminent Loins supporters?

Those fucking My Family stickers on cars. Are they common in Ireland?

just in clare, tipp and kilkenny

?

they are class

I didnt see them in Oireland before I left so was planning of introducing them

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 767720, member: 80”]?

they are class

[/quote]

They are in my hole, they’re what bogan female cunts who spend most of their lives posting pictures of kittens on facebook do.

:rolleyes:

kids like them- get over it

Young girl collapsed and died whilst at training this morning in Gortnahoe, Co. Tipperary. Awful tragedy.

Fuck. That is wrong.

The state of bonnie Tyler on Graham Norton :eek:

Picked up my first penalty points today, Grrrrr. On the phone going through a junction at quinns. Shit biscuits.

Good enough for ye

Probably, Massey. It’s a bad habit I’ve tried but failed to kick. Maybe this will give me the kick up the hole I needed.

Wrong thread. Buy a decent car/system that has connectivity. You got caught, get over it.
Actually, I see great potential for the likes of myself, sitting at roundabouts photographing dozy cunts like Juhy, Carryharry and their ilk posting on TFK and gathering revenue and commission.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 768471, member: 246”]Wrong thread. Buy a decent car/system that has connectivity. You got caught, get over it.
Actually, I see great potential for the likes of myself, sitting at roundabouts photographing dozy cunts like Juhy, Carryharry and their ilk posting on TFK and gathering revenue and commission.[/quote]

Well over it thanks, Boxty, just thought I’d let the good folk of tfk know of my travails. Great to see you’ve an idea for a new enterprise. I’m not sure why sitting at a roundabout hasn’t taken off as a business before.

No bump or no new thread on this the anniversary of Bobby Sands. Standards are slipping…

Lads too busy on the sauce cm,DB wouldn’t have let this slip past unnoticed unlike the barstoolers

DB votes Fine Gael mate

I think if you go back the last couple a years he was the first man to bring it up

maybe he did but its a meaningless egsture by a blueshirt

I would be shocked and disappointed if DB was a blueshirt