Things That Are Wrong

What? This will be the third company I’ve worked for in 7 years. Employers musn’t find me detestable if they keep offering me jobs.
Balbec, software, copier paper, hardware - they’re all just products. The fundamentals of solution selling don’t change.

I do wish I could post on the international business travellers thread. Alas.

Fitzy sells answers.
People want answers.

Fitzy sells answers.
People want answers.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 772582, member: 181”]Fitzy sells answers.
People want answers.[/quote]
Do you want answers Runt?

No, I’m good for answers.
I was speaking in a more general sense.

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 772570, member: 236”]What? This will be the third company I’ve worked for in 7 years. Employers musn’t find me detestable if they keep offering me jobs.
Balbec, software, copier paper, hardware - they’re all just products. The fundamentals of solution selling don’t change.

I do wish I could post on the international business travellers thread. Alas.[/quote]

Did mitch and murray send you fitzy ?

Watching The Apprentice when there’s any football game of note being televised.

Got a CV in work today that used the word “pacific” instead of “specific.”

Does the candidate have a lisp?

It wasn’t clear from the rest of the CV and I’m not inclined to find out by prolonging or progressing the candidate’s candidature.

Oh dear. On a similar theme, one of my Facebook “friends” used “proberly” instead of “probably” the other day too.

Was it from an Indian looking for a job at Atlantic Homecare? Never mind, I’m sure there’s oceans of talent out there to do the job.

But few quite so inarcticulate.

I sea what you did there, Sidney.

surely you mean i sea what you did there

Ffs fooley

Am seeing a worrying trend where educated people are substituting of for have in sentences e.g. I shouldn’t of drank so much last night

Going to the forum homepage and seeing Mac as the last 6 posters on the latest threads-not a good start to my morning.

Fairly sure you mean the last poster on the 6 latest threads. There’s only 1 of me, not 6. Get yourself a coffee

That was the 3rd attempt I made at that sentence. I need to knock this going for “a bit of food” after work on the head.

You should of pulled him up on that Bandage.:mad: