Things That Are Wrong

:smiley:

The horsey gang!

Liars. ( who get caught out ChocolateMice ;))

People who walk up/down the wrong side of the stairs, I bump into these people every day at work, it’s really annoying and I have now taken a stance and refused to swap sides when we come to a standstill as I am walking on the correct side.

What’s the correct side?

Same as the road, bro. Left foot to inside, it’s a major problem when certain people don’t even know what side to walk on the stairs? Do you just decide which side you go up/down the stairs on a whim?

But you walk on the right hand side of the road.

No. I walk on a footpath.

The lack of updates to the lovely ladies thread.

It makes me terribly depressed.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 773396, member: 6”]The lack of updates to the lovely ladies thread.

It makes me terribly depressed.[/quote]
I was plowing a lone furrow Brian and not getting the respect I deserved for doing it. The carry on of some mongoloids with regards to this noble thread is disgraceful.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 773396, member: 6”]The lack of updates to the lovely ladies thread.

It makes me terribly depressed.[/quote]

I thought the powers that be on this site killed the Lovely ladies thread?

Fuck off back to america with your plow

http://classickicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mr-plow-picture.jpg

Its a stairs mate, if it bothers you that much take the lift

No, like the cyclist with the camera on his head - I won’t back down when I’m in the right.

Can you quote me the relevant sub paragraph of the stairs traffic act that confirms all users should walk on the left hand side? Why would it be the opposite of the road rules? And what about our US and European colleagues? Do they have different rules in their countries?

Huh, it’s not the opposite to the road rules? Re-read my earlier post, your left foot is toward the inside (against the wall) and your right foot towards the centre.

If walking alongside a road with no footpath you walk on the right. What rule dictates the opposite for a stairs?

I’ll hold my hands up, Mac. My earlier description was unclear and probably erroneous in words. But I’m still correct in the side I walk up and down the stairs.

Roads aren’t for walking on.