Things That Are Wrong

Well holy god

Fuck it…I’ve done it again…I put 50 e/w on a fucking horse in the 20.35 instead of a 5 e/w…bollox…green fucking head high better win…

tell me your half way through a slab of beer?

Fucking phone…fuck it anyway…

Ah lovely… CCHA sent a pm tipping the winner of this earlier. Sorry Faldo, pal.

Shit happens choco…I don’t give a fuck really…could be worse…

8th…

Fucksake. You’re a useless cunt Faldo.

CCHA the self styled peoples accountant sending winning tips by pm to CM, instead of posting them in the appropriate Equine thread.

People’s accountant? Wtf does that mean?

I spent my week talking to the sharks in ifsc house, nothing peoplish in that

This is the second in a week! Gave me a a great e.w shout a couple of weeks back also.

Every pub is full of cunts watching this eurovision bollix

Irish cunts sauntering around town with their Clermont gear on

Fran, what the fuck are your on about?

Ive seen munster cunts, connaught cunts and the proverbial lady boys but ive have seen no evidence to substantiate your accusation

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 774219, member: 686”]Fran, what the fuck are your on about?

Ive seen munster cunts, connaught cunts and the proverbial lady boys but ive have seen no evidence to substantiate your accusation[/quote]

Irish lads hopping aboard the Clermont bandwagon all dolled up in their gear, mostly south Dublin types. I saw at least 5 lads at this. You were most likely too pissed to notice

true story

Not being allowed use the gym of the club we were away to yesterday. It would be common courtesy in the S&C world to let each other use gyms. Not in Subiaco, WA apparently.

Are you on a mission to see how many times you can mention and work S&C into your posts?

:smiley:

Laughing at your own posts is very wrong! Bean[/USER] & [USER=80]FingalRaven