Things That Are Wrong

There’s no way you’re the dunph’s best mate.

We’re the original odd couple

@Runt

Can you give us an update on your medical condition mate?

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 777754, member: 686”]@Runt

Can you give us an update on your medical condition mate?[/quote]

I was relatively grand by bed time last night. That final puke circa 6:30 really did the trick.

See that Amy Fitzpatricks brother was stabbed by the Step Father?

Have to make you wonder if this is his first murder

Good to hear. I hope you’ve learned your lesson this time.

:pint:

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 777760, member: 686”]Good to hear. I hope you’ve learned your lesson this time.

:pint:[/quote]

Well I didn’t learn it from any of the other times it’s happened :pint:

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 777758, member: 332”]See that Amy Fitzpatricks brother was stabbed by the Step Father?

Have to make you wonder if this is his first murder[/quote]

Ya very intriguing case. Fair hard on the mother.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 777758, member: 332”]See that Amy Fitzpatricks brother was stabbed by the Step Father?

Have to make you wonder if this is his first murder[/quote]

I thought that myself…

Maybe its just an unfortunate coincidence.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 777765, member: 686”]I thought that myself…

Maybe its just an unfortunate coincidence.[/quote]

Hopefully, I read an article about them recently enough saying they’d sold everything they had to fund the search, which was apparently a decent bit, and I was thinking fair play to your man to do that for a girl who wasn’t even his daughter. Now I’m wondering…

Very tragic stuff.

Some people really get a tough hand dealt in life.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 777771, member: 24”]Very tragic stuff.

Some people really get a tough hand dealt in life.[/quote]

I know Farmer. But I’ve battled bravely through my illness and have come out the other side. I’m just looking forward to the future with hope and determination to never let the demon drink get the better of me again.

I’m disappointed in myself that I wasn’t around to help the Runt through yesterday. AH twas all harmless enough anyway Runt, no one got harmed in the making of our misery Saturday night. Always remember next week it will be someone else turn.

Yerman should have still been behind bars the story of his conviction woukd possibly lend some credence to the conclusion that some are reaching here in relation to what happened in spain

http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/amys-stepdad-faces-four-months-in-jail-29128214.html

Lads bleating on about some no-mark called Eamonn O’Hare.

Would you prefer if it was Dessie O’Hare?

Dessie O’Hare is well known in fairness.

No mark or not, cuntishness in all its forms should be called out

The Roma thread

That’s not entirely true…