Things That Are Wrong

The term ‘ape’ being deemed as a racial slur. Ape is a perfectly good term of a abuse and in no way racially driven.

have you taken to the TASE ideology of wumming and just throwing out random dumb statements? that post is too dumb, even for you, to even giving it a rating.

You’re some ape

See how well it works? :clap:

Ape is a tremendous term of abuse, I will not see it denigrated by some simpleton Aussie girls misuse of it.

Law diploma holders using the Herald as a source of reference.

That would be diplomas(plural) and degree holders. Whats up mac? Did she make you perform for a bit of pocket money? Feeling cheap and used again?

Wtf are you shiteing on about? You pass yourself off as a legal expert but are quoting articles from the gutter press.

And you pass yourself off as happily married but youre just her bitch

Mac is easily the 3rd or 4th happiest married man on the board.

So its ok for legal “professionals” to quote Herald articles. Your colleagues must get a right chuckle at you.

Exactly, I think I’m somewhere close to scumpot, Fagan and HBV

Of course I wouldnt expect someone like you to be able to grasp the point of the article and im not going to spoon feed you.

Macsnout is married??..:eek:

Ya do you not remember him boring us all with tales of all inclusive honeymoon to Maritius?

:smiley: he’s bored us on so many topics at this stage the bitter bastard… its hard to remember one from the other…

Lads robbing a lorry from an army barracks

Losing respect for you fast here runty. Anyone who can outwit the mighty irish defence forces is on their way to legendary villian status.

I was referring that it was wrong they were able to do so, not that they did it.

They literally just drove out the gate with it.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 777929, member: 181”]I was referring that it was wrong they were able to do so, not that they did it.

They literally just drove out the gate with it.[/quote]

Didnt some fella rob a truckload of beer from Guinnesses not so long ago by doing something similar? Anything is possible with a confident wave and smile.

It is indeed. Wasn’t there was something about Arsen Wenger with a packet of sweets and a wink and a smile.