Things That Are Wrong

Hmmm.

I get where you are coming from, and if he was on his own it would be extremely wrong, but the young wan has saved him here and you’d feel he has tapped into a niche market and I wish him well.

Unless you feel that Older guys banging much younger women is wrong too?

You’re just jealous

Dead right.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 778795, member: 168”]Hmmm.
Unless you feel that Older guys banging much younger women is wrong too?[/quote]

I was led to believe that half your age plus seven years was the accepted measure

That’s only in Sharia law, mate. Once she is 17 you can do what you want in this country*

*Providing she gives her conscent.

Depends if you’re from Ohio or not.

Logging onto TKF and seeing 6 alerts telling me that mbb had rated 6 of my posts dumb-busy lunchtime for the chap.

Welcome to my world pal. :smiley:

I’m 36 very soon, my bird is 23, I can’t count, does that work?

You’re out by two years. Cradle robber!

:clap:

I was really just showing off there. Apologies.

what age is her dad kev?..does he think you’re a sicko for targeting impressionable young girls?..

Living the dream my friend :clap:

Ask her to count the rings on her wooden leg

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 778795, member: 168”]Hmmm.

I get where you are coming from, and if he was on his own it would be extremely wrong, but the young wan has saved him here and you’d feel he has tapped into a niche market and I wish him well.

Unless you feel that Older guys banging much younger women is wrong too?[/quote]

I don’t think pouncing about on a skateboard in your late 30s is in any way right carry on, whether trying to get into the pants of a young one or not. In fact I think skateboards for any age groups are pretty wrong.

Also doing it on the road with cars having to swerve around you is pretty wrong.

Re the older guy younger girl thing as long as she is over the age of consent then she is pretty much fair game I would say. It was the skateboarding bit I would have the problem with.

TV3’s Midweek. The positivity this program oozes is unreal. :rolleyes:

What’s the focus on tonight? Welfare fraud or Roma gypsies?

Elderly bachelors in rural Ireland. Basically letting all the ‘‘howya’s’’ know what area’s are good for visiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUE7nGPfaa4