Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“artfoley, post: 778727, member: 179”]At the bottom left of the screen beside the home button moron.

Ive just given out a few well clampeds to illustrare it ca be done[/quote]

Take a screen shot there like a good lad and post it up.

Artfoleys blatant misuse of the well clamped rating.

Dont worry. Nobody is keeping them. I was merely proving a point

Is Art confusing the app with the mobile site?

I’d say so.

[ATTACH=full]690[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]691[/ATTACH]

Here ya go mac

He is suggesting you leave to app to visit the mobile site to give a rating. Why not just log onto the mobile site if you are going to be handing out ratings:rolleyes:

For Android users, what ever your options button is on the phone ( for HTC it is three horizontal lines) push that and you can go to the mobile site directly.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 778742, member: 168”]He is suggesting you leave to app to visit the mobile site to give a rating. Why not just log onto the mobile site if you are going to be handing out ratings:rolleyes:

For Android users, what ever your options button is on the phone ( for HTC it is three horizontal lines) push that and you can go to the mobile site directly.[/quote]

Christ youre some fucking mong.

Mac said he couldnt give a clamped. I showed him how

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 778742, member: 168”]He is suggesting you leave to app to visit the mobile site to give a rating. Why not just log onto the mobile site if you are going to be handing out ratings:rolleyes:

For Android users, what ever your options button is on the phone ( for HTC it is three horizontal lines) push that and you can go to the mobile site directly.[/quote]

Christ almighty. Why would I go to a slow and buggy mobile site when I’ve got a smooth working app. That’s like Foley advising me to take my case to the district court when its a circuit court issue.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 778744, member: 179”]Christ youre some fucking mong.

Mac said he couldnt give a clamped. I showed him how[/quote]

But you can’t give a clamp on the app you retard, Mac was correct and you are wrong.

I would do that, but very deliberately so that you would be liable for costs because you brought your application in the wrong jurisdiction

I can’t help feel responsible for this abomination of a tangent.

You said not on android as did mac

:rolleyes:

Forget it.

Show me where within the app you can give a well clamped rating. The web view is the mobile site you silly person.

Anyone viewing on the mobile site, feel free to give this post a well clamped rating.

I hope Vivienne grows up to have more morals than her father.

Nothing to do with morals. Just a lack of cuntishness tolerance

My friend just text me to see if I wanted to play tag rugby tonight as they are short on boys.

I declined on the grounds of the Ireland v England game so as not to hurt her feelings.

What did you reply to her, Clarkey?

A bloke in, I would guess, late fucking 30s skateboarding on the road at Harrington Street with no top on and covered in tattoos accompanied by a bird in her late teens, also on a skateboard.