Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 799500, member: 348”]artfoley any idea how many marriages have been annulled in Ireland due to the inability to sustain a normal marital relationship?
[/quote]
This should be a good test of just how detailed the relevant wikipedia article is.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 799500, member: 348”]artfoley any idea how many marriages have been annulled in Ireland due to the inability to sustain a normal marital relationship?

And in this case is this not what all men consider to be normal marital relationship?[/quote]

Speak for yourself if thats a normal marital relationship @ count of monte cristo

As for the stats, you know full that they are never given on that detailed basis but if you want to look at the number of nullities grantedjust go to courts.ie

I can only speak from my own experience and I have been involved in 2 cases where nullities have been sought on that ground. 1 was granted and the other is in for hearing in october in circumstances where the shrink has found neither party able to engage in a normal marital relationship but there is a counter claim for a js and there is a child of the marriage

[quote=“artfoley, post: 799589, member: 179”]Speak for yourself if thats a normal marital relationship @ count of monte cristo

As for the stats, you know full that they are never given on that detailed basis but if you want to look at the number of nullities grantedjust go to courts.ie

I can only speak from my own experience and I have been involved in 2 cases where nullities have been sought on that ground. 1 was granted and the other is in for hearing in october in circumstances where the shrink has found neither party able to engage in a normal marital relationship but there is a counter claim for a js and there is a child of the marriage[/quote]

did they want to annul the marriage because you’re bald or because you are English?

Not a nullity

People who say “barging” instead of “charging” with the ball, as in the foul in hurling. Annoying!

Frances Fitzgerald on the radio has just lectured the nation, from her position of Minister for Children, about the need for government to keep pace with the dangers of technology. She was asked a question about a report that recommended specifically legislating against grooming and said it was important that we all acknowledge the dangers of cyber bullying.

If only she knew that bullying isn’t a regular tactic used by paedophiles to gain the trust of children online.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 800040, member: 1”]Frances Fitzgerald on the radio has just lectured the nation, from her position of Minister for Children, about the need for government to keep pace with the dangers of technology. She was asked a question about a report that recommended specifically legislating against grooming and said it was important that we all acknowledge the dangers of cyber bullying.

If only she knew that bullying isn’t a regular tactic used by paedophiles to gain the trust of children online.[/quote]

She hadn’t really come across my radar until the Primetime creche programme a while back where she came across as a right stupid incompetent cunt which shocked me to my core.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 800040, member: 1”]Frances Fitzgerald on the radio has just lectured the nation, from her position of Minister for Children, about the need for government to keep pace with the dangers of technology. She was asked a question about a report that recommended specifically legislating against grooming and said it was important that we all acknowledge the dangers of cyber bullying.

If only she knew that bullying isn’t a regular tactic used by paedophiles to gain the trust of children online.[/quote]

Shes not alone in kildare st in not getting the whole web malarkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgR5HIbzOXg

So what are the best tactics, pal? Not having much joy lately.

Horsebox, how in the name of jaysus can you say you are shocked that she is incompetent? I mean she is an Irish politician the only way to can get elected to the Dail is by being an incompetent cunt.

Fucking UPC cancelling appointments to fix ones broadband and not telling that person that the appointment has been cancelled. UPC in the infinite wisdom cancel all appointments made in an area where they may have found a fault in that area but then they don’t tell the customers who have made appointments for an engineer to come out and look at the customer problem that the appointment has been cancelled, they just don’t show fucking up. And No the problem is still not fixed. :mad:

Fucking UPC cancelling appointments to fix ones broadband and not telling that person that the appointment has been cancelled. UPC in the infinite wisdom cancel all appointments made in an area where they may have found a fault in that area but then they don’t tell the customers who have made appointments for an engineer to come out and look at the customer problem that the appointment has been cancelled, they just don’t show fucking up. And No the problem is still not fixed. :mad:

Two elderly men in their late 60s/early 70s beaten to death for money.

For fuck sake. What kind of savages are walking among us?

Send them an invoice for the time you took off work to facilitate their engineer.

Ah Taz will you wear an oul cap this sun has your brain fried pal.

They’re the worst shower of cunts in the world-they genuinely don’t see a problem with this type of behaviour.

Nope they don’t. The one I got on the phone just says well we assume all faults are fixed when there has been a fault in the area, I said do you not think that sending a text or calling your customers to ask them if there is still a fault and if they still need the engineer to call? Her answer to that was well it is done automatically. There was no point loosing the head with her on the phone, the poor fuck has a pox of a job.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 800084, member: 24”]Two elderly men in their late 60s/early 70s beaten to death for money.

For fuck sake. What kind of savages are walking among us?[/quote]

Those who have “unique history and value system” most likely

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 800084, member: 24”]Two elderly men in their late 60s/early 70s beaten to death for money.

According to some newspaper articles today, the police has a suspect in custody at the moment and the suspect has been only recently released from one of our prisons. :mad:

Cunts Farmer, utter cunts. How could anyone blame Padraig Nally for doing what he done when you hear stories like this. I fear for my own folks, rural Ireland is in fear nightly of cunts like these coming in on them.