Things That Are Wrong

Its rumored the 5:2 intermittent fasting plan can help mend the pipe between the cock and the balls.

He sounds like a nut in all fairness.

Or he could be a desperate individual who is in a tricky situation and wants some advice as his friends are no use to him-you don’t always have to think the worst of people Fagan.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 799273, member: 706”]The pickle this poor chap has got himself into. From the
My male friends are absolutely useless when I try to talk to them about this. The unmarried ones just laugh: “Hate to say I told you so mate, that’s why I’ll never get married” is a typical response. The married ones just bow their heads and sadly admit to something similar, if less extreme, and then shuffle off to the bar for another round and never mention it again.
[/quote]

The married friend is obviously banging your mans wife.

Fagan ODowd were all here for you man…

Fuck divorce and waiting 4 years. Its a nullity

well if he didnt consumate the marraige, he could get, as alluded to by my learned friend artfoley, an anullment.

He must be a right thick cunt. Bet she is a munter as well.

It seems from the letter it was consummated. No chance of an annulment at this stage. Silly fooly.

Fucking retard. Consumation is one of the grounds. The fact that his nutbag wife seems incapable of sustaining a normal marital relationship would be the ground I was going for as it was clear from the article that the marriage had been consumated

. I know a couple of people who got them. Admittedly not in Ireland.

+1

Asexuals like me are so much more happier in our lives.

Extremely difficult to get a marriage annulled in Ireland. I highly doubt this is a case for it. Don’t pay any attention to fooly.

gobshite sure what would you know about it. you probably wouldnt even know what the proofs are for what i suggested

Blah blah blah. You’re wrong he’d never get an annulment, let it go.

spoofer, all that time to google and you couldnt find it

how could anyone put any faith when you cant even spell fooley properly

fuckin ill educated peasant

[quote=“artfoley, post: 799443, member: 179”]spoofer, all that time to google and you couldnt find it

fuckin ill educated peasant[/quote]

Punctuation please, Arthur.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 799443, member: 179”]spoofer, all that time to google and you couldnt find it

fuckin ill educated peasant[/quote]
I’ll have you know I wasn’t googling I was drinking. I am pure well educated.

:eek::D:pint:

artfoley any idea how many marriages have been annulled in Ireland due to the inability to sustain a normal marital relationship?

And in this case is this not what all men consider to be normal marital relationship?