Things That Are Wrong

I don’t think they are wrong. In fact worn with a good pair of socks and sandals, they are quite right.

I’ve no doubt they’re very fashionable Fagan, but to accompany same with a shirt and tie is an absolute travesty. Business attire should never be dumbed down to this extent.

Surely wearing socks and sandals is wrong? For me sandals are wrong full stop.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 800264, member: 706”]socks and sandals[/quote]:confused:

I assume Fagan was taking the piss.

If he wasn’t then you would have to admire his honesty in admitting that he believed such a thing was right.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 800275, member: 24”]I assume Fagan was taking the piss.

If he wasn’t then you would have to admire his honesty in admitting that he believed such a thing was right.[/quote]
Oi farmer! That’s how I roll.

Was it Whiplash?![/quote]

:smiley: No Glas. I have a white shirt with sleeves rolled up as Farmer suggested.top 2 buttons open.Lost the tie at lunch time.

Gimps taking photos with their Ipads.

Massey ferguson is the only cunt stupid enough to like this.

Ronan O’Gara whoring himself on twitter last night in his attempts to get a flight home for his understudy’s wedding* today. And worse still some gormless cunt offers him the free use of a car to get him from Dublin to Cork.

[SIZE=2]* said wedding takes place in glorious West Limerick later today.[/SIZE]

[quote=“manaboutdog, post: 800534, member: 265”]Ronan O’Gara whoring himself on twitter last night in his attempts to get a flight home for his understudy’s wedding* today. And worse still some gormless cunt offers him the free use of a car to get him from Dublin to Cork.

[SIZE=2]* said wedding takes place in glorious West Limerick later today.[/SIZE][/quote]

What a fucking gimp.

O’Gara that is, not manaboutdog whom I know very little about.

[quote=“manaboutdog, post: 800534, member: 265”]Ronan O’Gara whoring himself on twitter last night in his attempts to get a flight home for his understudy’s wedding* today. And worse still some gormless cunt offers him the free use of a car to get him from Dublin to Cork.

[SIZE=2]* said wedding takes place in glorious West Limerick later today.[/SIZE][/quote]
There’s always some fella willing to throw free shit at personalities, this ‘gormless cunt’ was mentioned about half a dozen times on te radio this morning alone, so while a cunt perhaps, a cunt who was on the ball for a spot of cheap advertising nonetheless.

Some folks in here today are dressed for the beach rather than work in shorts and flip flops and even seen a couple of folks wearing vest tops. Whatever about wearing shorts into work, flip flops and vest tops are a no no.

I am wearing khaki shorts, white Cons, a navy tshirt and a check shirt over it. Thinking about trading my car in for a ute. I’d look deadly.

There have been a few comments in work but all banter.

Looking forward to a hugh up in The Barge after work. Hope to see some of the forum lads up there. If you see me come say hi. I look like Pep Guardiola dressed like an Aussie. I am so cool.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat, post: 800639, member: 15”]I am wearing khaki shorts, white Cons, a navy tshirt and a check shirt over it. Thinking about trading my car in for a ute. I’d look deadly.

There have been a few comments in work but all banter.

Looking forward to a hugh up in The Barge after work. Hope to see some of the forum lads up there. If you see me come say hi. I look like Pep Guardiola dressed like an Aussie. I am so cool.[/quote]

Fuck me. There’s no hope for you.

I’ll be in the Barge later also. Gonna let my outfit be a surprise. Suffice to say it will be West Village inspired (not in a gay way) and far more fashionable than ClarkeyCat 's get up.

Being stuck on a four seater on the train, when it was clearly a two seater on the online diagram when I booked it. Fucking hate sitting across from strangers. :mad:

I once met Clarkey and this actually true.

Good man Sid ya auld legend ya.