Things That Are Wrong

Cunts who wear sunglasses indoors.

Lads following known cunts on twitter and then being surprised when they exhibit cuntish behaviour

Seen one of these cunts in coppers last night.

Glad to hear GSH got out for the night

USA, USA!

What an absolute cunt of a country.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23304198

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 801263, member: 686”]USA, USA!

What an absolute cunt of a country.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23304198[/quote]
Madness. The state prosecutor doesn’t seem to have been hugely committed to the pursuit of justice.

2pm throw in for the Dubs…pain in the hole!

I was listening to RTE 1’s Sunday Sport program earlier hoping to hear commentary on Dublin Meath. Didn’t realise it was on Newstalk.

Anyway, with the score 1-12 to 13 or something like that they played a sketch for about five minutes. It was based around an ‘up and coming’ inter county manager. It was fucking horrendous. Totally unfunny and cringe radio. A waste of funding to commission it and a massive turn off for people who were actually interested in the game. The presented afforded it the customary chuckle as it ended but it was positively the worst radio sketch I’d ever heard.

It was written by Liam Horan who I thought was a decent journo when he had his stint with the indo c1996 but if this is what he’s resorted to he’s in dire straits. And not the superb band.

There’s a county player article in the sindo also. Awful stuff too.

Media coverage of Katy French death-fuck off nobody cares.

Is that still going on?

It’s shameful the way so many irish have morphed into our scandal loving, reality show lager-Lout neighbors.

Can’t see why the poor family cant accept that she was a druggie and sometimes druggies die due to their habit .:frowning:

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 802383, member: 273”]Is that still going on?

It’s shameful the way so many irish have morphed into our scandal loving, reality show lager-Lout neighbors.[/quote]

Radio and media coverage today about the inquest. I suppose she is our Princess Di but still a little over the top.

What the fuck did she do anyway that means she gets this much attention?

:smiley:

She was a model whose death plunged our nation into mourning but thankfully, thanks to the Sindo, she will be forever remembered.

Thank fuck I was living out of the country at the time. Was someone at the Sindo banging her or her supplier?

RIP K8e

I’d hate to speculate on here mate but I would say most probably both.

This weeks letter to the Irish Times

Q I believe my husband is faking impotence. He’s very fit, healthy and a totally fanciable man in his 40s. I’ve put on a bit of a spare tyre, but that shouldn’t matter when a couple has a back story as long and deep as ours.
Yet over the past six to eight months he’s made every excuse to avoid physical intimacy. Too tired, too stressed, headache, had a few drinks, needs to be up early, etc. At first I feared the dreaded ED (erectile dysfunction). Maybe even came to terms with it a bit, and was beginning to accept it as inevitable physical change as we get older.
Then I began to notice that there were times when there was lead in the pencil. So if the plumbing is still intact, why would he be pretending to be impotent? I’m confused, deeply frustrated and hurt. I’ve been afraid to bring it up with him as it’ll expose my sneakiness and, worse, may prompt him to admit what I really fear – that he’s having an affair.
I could accept him being turned off by the saggy boobs and flabby tum, but that started long before the drought began. Outside the bedroom, he’s still as affectionate, communicative and fun to be with as ever. Should I hope it’s a phase that blows over? Or confront him head-on?
A It’s horrible to feel rejected when you crave the touch, intimacy and the sort of loving that makes you feel like a woman. It’s cold comfort, I know, but at least one in five marriages has become a non-sex relationship (defined as sex 10 times a year or less). That doesn’t mean you should stoically live with it.
Has your husband suggested that it’s ED or is it unspoken? If he has blamed ED, he needs to see his GP to rule out physical issues or seek a remedy. But, you may be surprised, if not reassured, to learn research shows that ED is often used by men as an excuse when, in fact, there is something deeper going on.
Your greatest fear is that he’s having an affair. I’m sure you have heard the Oprah truism that if you suspect there’s an affair, there is an affair. But don’t confront him, advises Pat Grange, counsellor with Relationships Ireland. “If your suspicions are groundless this can further damage the relationship, so it’s probably best to consult with a relationship expert before making your suspicions known,” he says.
You question your own attractiveness, perhaps because your husband’s rejection has you feeling unattractive. Research into the male perspective on sexless marriage shows that one-third of men blame their slumping sex drive on their wives having gained too much weight (two-thirds say their partner is not sexually adventurous enough). These are just excuses. “In our experience many men use these explanations as excuses for more deep-seated reasons and you are right not to buy in to simplistic explanations based on popular misconceptions of what men are supposed to find sexually attractive,” Grange says.

You do know those letters are completely made up?