Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 805135, member: 129”]Insect bites.

It looks like my ankles and feet have AIDS.[/quote]

Destroyed myself after that run in the meadow… horse flies need a rebranding

I said “looks like”. If you’ve ever seen AIDS lesions you’d know what I’m talking about.

Ah sorry pal. Im lucky enough to have never seen it.

No problem, matey. Google image it there and you’ll get an idea.

The point when your nails go from being grand to too long. Happens over night, they start retaining dirt and shit, can’t wait to get home a cut the things now.

some irish cunt who was over on a business trip today decided to show us he was a big american by asking for a cheese sandwich with brown bread in the following manner in the cafe at lunch time
" can i have cheddar , lettuce, tomatoe on wheat, hold the mayo and butter"
i was flabbergasted by this cunt, he is from portarlington and has the gumption to come out with this guff.
now yer wan is ethiopian and can barely speak hebrew, let alone understand this outburst , what followed then was him repeating his statement louder and slower whilst pointing at the ingredients and imitating how to make the thing

“on wheat” - FFS

[quote=“mickee321, post: 805548, member: 367”]some irish cunt who was over on a business trip today decided to show us he was a big american by asking for a cheese sandwich with brown bread in the following manner in the cafe at lunch time
i was flabbergasted by this cunt, he is from portarlington and has the gumption to come out with this guff.
now yer wan is ethiopian and can barely speak hebrew, let alone understand this outburst , what followed then was him repeating his statement louder and slower whilst pointing at the ingredients and imitating how to make the thing

“on wheat” - FFS[/quote]

Portarlington :o

RTE’s Cracking Crime programme.

Just covered the UNSOLVED case of the killing of Eddie Fitzmaurice in Mayo in 1998. No even a hint of a suspect or anything.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 805548, member: 367”]some irish cunt who was over on a business trip today decided to show us he was a big american by asking for a cheese sandwich with brown bread in the following manner in the cafe at lunch time

“on wheat” - FFS[/quote]

What a cunt.

A certain portion of our generation are USA wannabes. Its a side effect of FDI here… I see it in our office every day. The cunts sicken me, the higher they climb thw worse they become.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 805570, member: 686”]What a cunt.

A certain portion of our generation are USA wannabes. Its a side effect of FDI here… I see it in our office every day. The cunts sicken me, the higher they climb thw worse they become.[/quote]

Thank God there’s no one like that posting on here.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 805559, member: 24”]RTE’s Cracking Crime programme.

Just covered the UNSOLVED case of the killing of Eddie Fitzmaurice in Mayo in 1998. No even a hint of a suspect or anything.[/quote]

Did they crack it?

“on wheat” - FFS[/quote]
Cunt

Not near it. Usually they have a story of a lead or something but there was absolutely nothing.

farmerinthecity - you’re not getting it at all here. It’s Cracking Crime in the sense that it was a brilliantly executed murder and the perpetrator has never been apprehended.

Logging into an internet forum asking to see a video of two guys carrying out a devils threesome.

I usually log on to xhamster to watch two black lads and a bbw but I thought that the sick twisted fucks on this site might have already accessed a pretty blonde Irish girl getting ridden by two Lions.

If you were talking about actual lions I might be more interested.

Ah, if you’re looking for real Lions being tamed then spankbang is your place Braz.

200 euro arrears =

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1003334_603783086308786_724776380_n.jpg

A young girl in here, and a very pleasant one at that, who was on probation got the bullet yesterday, despite the fact that her manager has admitted to my lady that she did nothing wrong. I’ve a fair mind to wreck the fucking place and cause hell. My guess would be that she didn’t fawn over her wanker of a manager enough. You know why? Because she’s 22, shit cool, and she shouldn’t fucking have to.

I’m fucking livid.