Things That Are Wrong

what?

Even allowing for the missed has I would have thought its fairly straight forward

So you lied about your “friend’s” reasons for being deserving of a trip to Amsterdam. You can’t be trusted at all. I think that Derek Bird situation in Cumbria affected you more deeply than you’ll admit.

How much did you raise for the lonely lad? Sponsoring a mates sex weekend in Amsterdam is just plain weird.

I never said he was married so thought the reference to wife was my wife. Bet you couldnt wait to dive in with that pathetic little dig. Swing and a miss

Mind your own fucking business you moronic cunthead

backtrack

the reference was clear

you dont understand - his mate is 40 and his mates wife had a c-section so he deserved it:D

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 808568, member: 80”]backtrack

the reference was clear[/quote]

Another swing and a miss. I clearly said mother of the child not wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze1xB2xE_70

Lets review this…Art’s mate is 40, his missus just had a c section so Art decides to email a few friends badgering them for a collection quoting €40 each to send this lad to Amsterdam???

This lad is getting sponsored to ride whores while his missus is at home in pain with a new born baby…

Call me old fashioned…

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 808578, member: 1785”]Lets review this…Art’s mate is 40, his missus just had a c section so Art decides to email a few friends badgering them for a collection quoting €40 each to send this lad to Amsterdam???

This lad is getting sponsored to ride whores while his missus is at home in pain with a new born baby…

Call me old fashioned…[/quote]
Jesus they breed em stupid out fingal way

FFS a cesarean section??? :D:D:D You couldn’t make this shit up… I was actually cutting you some slack with the thoughts of some poor devil bringing up a child alone as his partner is locked up in a mental ward…

I’d say with your popularity you raised about €120…

Thats what I first thought as well:D

And id say with the level of retardedness you display that youre lucky you werent strangled with your umbilical cord

:rolleyes:

Ffs sake cm read the fucking thread. The mother of the child, who is not even his partner let alone wife, has been involuntarily detained a number of times under the mental health act. He has sole custody as an unmarried father because shes so bad.

…you’d probably have a collection for my Dad and send him off for a weekend cos he deserved it???

Idiot.

Ffs sake cm read the fucking thread. The mother of the child, who is not even his partner let alone wife, has been involuntarily detained a number of times under the mental health act. He has sole custody as an unmarried father because shes so bad.[/quote]

You’re all over the place with your lies, you crackpot. Next you’ll be claiming she was involuntarily given a caesarian section under the Health Act in Amsterdam after a Roger Waters gig. You English are very strange at times.

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 808585, member: 1785”]…you’d probably have a collection for my Dad

.[/quote]

Well if you ever find out who he is let me know and ill see what I can do