Things That Are Wrong

No ill be staying with my story which for some inexplicable reason you have trouble following. Why would I go to the bother of typing out “the mother of his child” when I could have typed his wife? You really are a clueless, classless, crass moron. Its a pity bevause you used to be sharp and funny

Brilliant! is this what you have been reduced to???

Today will go down as an absolute disaster for Art…

Right lads, I’m trying to organise a weekend away for him, he really needs it, if we all throw in, say €40 ???

Thankfull i was busy all evening so didnt have to look over this dirge…

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 808613, member: 1785”]Brilliant! is this what you have been reduced to???

Today will go down as an absolute disaster for Art…

Right lads, I’m trying to organise a weekend away for him, he really needs it, if we all throw in, say €40 ???[/quote]

wow retards , most of whom ive never met, disagree with me on internet, hardly a disaster.

Dirge? This was an epic display of idiocy by fooley. Absolutely epic. Of only there was a competition to recognise him.

knock yourself out and set up an IOTY, IOTM or IOE competitions. my esteem is far from wrapped up in this site. you dont seem to be able to separate the real from the virtual world

I’m glad I chose to sit and watch this and not get involved. I’d surely have ruined the fun somehow.

That has to be a pisstake. I turned it off after 1:17. Sickening shite.

Bloody hell!

Art, what the fuck are you shiteing on about?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 808627, member: 24”]Bloody hell!

Art, what the fuck are you shiteing on about?[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 808627, member: 24”]Bloody hell!

Art, what the fuck are you shiteing on about?[/quote]

FFS sakes farmer!

ive gone over this ad nauseum. i might just as well delete all my posts and walk away from this place

[quote=“artfoley, post: 808632, member: 179”]FFS sakes farmer!

ive gone over this ad nauseum. i might just as well delete all my posts and walk away from this place[/quote]

Don’t mind the cunts art-it’s clear as day to me what you were saying. The fucking naysayers on here would sicken your shit.

You’re grand and quiet today, mate?

I was on the sauce since Thursday, bro. I’m so sick I’m in bed with my sister.

Makes a change from the rest of us being in bed with her I suppose.

Send on your address there and I post up your Limerick jersey.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 808647, member: 1796”]Makes a change from the rest of us being in bed with her I suppose.

Send on your address there and I post up your Limerick jersey.[/quote]

Bought one on the way home for Thurles, pal. Sew it into the cunts.

You should drink more

:smiley:

:smiley: Aboy Francis

‘Oh I do like to be beside the seaside’ B.Cody 2013