Things That Are Wrong

:popcorn:

In fairness, a Union Jack raincoat is way over the top. The natives of Malahoide/Fingal are generally much more tastefull and subtle in the expression of their West-Britness and wouldn’t tolerate such blatant vulgarity.

Smooooooooooooooooooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_evmMoEbFY

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 822922, member: 180”]Smooooooooooooooooooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_evmMoEbFY
[/quote]
taking a photo of the kid on the woman’s knee beside her. Which makes it even worse or most likely they are all together

[ATTACH=full]807[/ATTACH]

This appearing all over Two-faced Book

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 823143, member: 1408”][ATTACH=full]807[/ATTACH]

This appearing all over Two-faced Book[/quote]

whats wrong here?

@Scrunchie what gives?

Who’s that?

Buble?

So it is.

Some bird.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 823143, member: 1408”][ATTACH=full]807[/ATTACH]

This appearing all over Two-faced Book[/quote]

Christ above! At least they waited until the thing was out I suppose and not dangling from her fanny…

What is it with cunts who have children posting a new pic of the child everyday…People really don’t give a fuck.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 823222, member: 1796”]Christ above! At least they waited until the thing was out I suppose and not dangling from her fanny…

What is it with cunts who have children posting a new pic of the child everyday…People really don’t give a fuck.[/quote]
At least they wiped the child down…

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 823222, member: 1796”]Christ above! At least they waited until the thing was out I suppose and not dangling from her fanny…

What is it with cunts who have children posting a new pic of the child everyday…People really don’t give a fuck.[/quote]

They mentioned this “study” on the radio this morning:

Two-thirds of newborn babies make their debut on Facebook within an HOUR of their birth, research reveals.

The poll aimed to discover the impact social media have had on the way new parents share information and images of their offspring.

Parents were asked how soon it was after their child was born that an image appeared on social media, and the average time period was 57.9 minutes.

62% of parents uploaded the pics themselves, with other family members (22%) and friends (16%) also involved.

The most popular outlets for displaying these images were Facebook (77%), Instagram (48%) and Flickr (32%).

Meanwhile 22% of parents admitted they uploaded their kids’ snaps to brag to and “better” other parents’ photos.

Nuts… not only are the poor things christened without any say, their bare arse is on show to the world within minutes of entering the world…

Its despicable behavior.

Putting your kids pics up on social media doesn’t sit easy with me regardless of their age.

I wouldn’t have too much issue with the first pic going up on facebook, you want to share that news with the world etc, but I have serious problems with the daily pics alright.

Worse than that I saw a friend of a friend put a pic up on facebook recently of her kid, who had climbed onto the windowsill, with the caption “No idea how she got up there”. Not sure what goes through your head that you’d go oh that’s dangerous better take a picture for facebook before I get her down.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 823228, member: 686”]Its despicable behavior.

Putting your kids pics up on social media doesn’t sit easy with me regardless of their age.[/quote]

100%. Retarded behaviour. As is putting up the scan.

I’ve no problem with introducing YOUR OWN child to your friends. But people posting up a picture of Michael Buble and his wife and kid??? You don’t know him.

What do people make of lads who do sideshows of their kid in the pub after work on a Friday night?

The road from Limerick to Cork. Fucking painful there around Buttevant. Not a road to make time up on.